Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went on a total shopping spree over the weekend, lol. I got a ton of dog/chihuahua themed stuff:

My husband found this t shirt for me when we were digging through petsmart's clearance bin, it was $1.97 !!!!

This lipgloss came from target, it's by lipsmackers partnered with paul frank (it's flavored like fried ice cream, the scent reminds me of the scratch and sniff stickers I used to get in 1st grade):

I saw this hand cream featured in one of my dog magazines, and had to order it, it came this weekend:

I also found a couple more dog books and a pink new balance t shirt with a dog logo on the front (I don't have pics of those though)
I'm such an easy sell when it comes to dog themed stuff :oops:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Whaaaaa.....whiiiinnnnee.....why don't I find cute stuff like that when I dig in the clearence bin???? Whaaaaa

Great finds! I'm the same way...sucker for doggy stuff...or people stuff I can turn into doggy stuff. My latest thing had everyone thinking we were having a baby because I was buyin onesies. They make some really cute ones with sayings and stuff, even boy ones. The newborns fit perfect on the Chis. (Just FYI for anyone who wants to try this...you put them on with the front on the top of the dog (their back) so you see it, pull the leg piece up between their back legs, and fasten a snap on either side of the tail. Instant dog outfit.) Too easy and too cute! And extra cheap at like $0.50 - $1.00 at thrift stores.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts