Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
o.k - as Clare has gone to see Live8 in London - she has brought ozzy and lily up to her moms house (my aunt) - and I'm stopping tonight to look after them :lol: - just making sure they have plenty of water/food etc and keeping the patio door open for them to go in the garden incase they want to go :lol:

here's a couple of pics so far:

Ozzy:

Lily:

Both of them:

I'm sure there will be plenty more :D

will keep you updated :wave:

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nona said:
Awwwww they look very happy to be visiting!
I'm sure you'll have lots of fun looking after them too Jon :wink:
I'm sure I will :wink:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Ahhhh, top pet sitter :) :)

Enjoy yourself, I am guessing Clare will be getting there nice and early in the morning. I am going to have it on all day at home instead :)

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shes just rang - shes stopping there the weekend - but she cant find the hotel at the moment - I'm sure she will find it soon *hopefully* :lol:

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol - just had a peek at them - lily's on nannys lap and ozzys falling to sleep on the sofa :lol: bless

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
You are one awesome Uncle.....dont look like they are sad at all :wink: maybe it is those treats they have huh? (spoiling them Unlce Jon?)

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
They are going to have lots of fun with you Jon! Enjoy them this weekend and spoil them rotton :wink: Clare is lucky to have such an awesome cousin!

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
awwwwwwwwww - thanks guys :D - they slept fine in the night! no barking...nothing. - will try and get more piccies later :D

and yes Vic - I certainly am :wink:

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
me and my uncle took them a walk - lol - it was so funny, people were walking their german sheperds and there was me with 2 little chihuahuas :D - they looked adorable :lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts