Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have my girl Sookie the blue bi-merle chihuahua and my black and white pom/chi Buster and the other dog is my moms her name is spackle and she is a black merle miniature pinscher/pomeranian mix. also posted was my white doberman pinscher who was sadly murdered halloween of 2011 with several other dogs in my neighborhood.

·
Banned
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes he is an amazing mix! so mart too! and he has a little white heart on his tummy its so adorable! although he tends to be a little mean towards strange dogs :/ but he loves the small group of dogs that we play with. and white dobies are so beautiful. i have had 2 dobies in my life a blue and a white. they are one of my all time fave breeds. he lived a good 3 years before he was killed. i miss him hogging the bed LOL

·
Banned
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we have no idea. 5 dogs on my street were killed halloween night. we are guessing it was a bunch of teenagers that went around doing it. we found a lot of pieces of hot dog filled with rat poison in our yards. and the vet had conformed it in his autopsy. i miss him dearly and i no longer enjoy halloween.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Your babies are all so beautiful! I'm a sucker for merles.

I think I saw something on the news about that horrible Halloween? So sorry that happened to you and your neighbors. :(

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I love your gang. They are all so wonderful! So very sorry to hear what happen to you dog. Why do people have to be so cruel? Heartbreaking.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Oh so beautiful! I love them but I feel badly for your loss. A real tragedy. He looked like a sweet tempered boy.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
HI ARENT YOU the luckey one haveing so many beautiful babies so sorry for your loss of the whow how beautiful he was ive never thought a doberman could be white he was magnificent sorry again all your little ones are too cute thanks fpr the pics

1 - 14 of 14 Posts