Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My baby girl is having to hang out in her VB carrier (by Lori) this morning. She is doing pretty good at not getting out and running around. I figured I'd try putting her in there instead of keeping her in the playpen so at least she can be close to her siblings. So far so good. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww........................Bella and I send gentle hugs to little Jade for a speedy recovery.
Thank you! :)

I hope she is feeling better today. She is just the cutest darn thing ever!
She seems to be feeling some better today, thank you Ann! :)

Awwwww, little precious one... take care and be a good girl!!!
Thank you Kim! Being a good girl is a hard thing to do. :wink: :lol:

Is Jade as tiny as she looks in her pictures? She looks like the smallest little thing ever.
Jade is as teeny as she looks in pictures. :) She's 5 months old and weighs 1 lb. 5/6 oz.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts

She seems to be feeling some better today, thank you Ann! :)

Thank you Kim! Being a good girl is a hard thing to do. :wink: :lol:

Jade is as teeny as she looks in pictures. :) She's 5 months old and weighs 1 lb. 5/6 oz.
My goodness she really is tiny. Lola is huge compared to her. Jade is so cute, I hope she's better soon.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Look at her in her mansion of a carrier!!! LOL! She looks like a little queen sitting there. Royalty for sure. :)

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My goodness she really is tiny. Lola is huge compared to her. Jade is so cute, I hope she's better soon.
Thank you! :) Most everything is huge compared to her. :lol: Even my other wee babies look big next to her teensy wittle self.

What a good girl she is just staying her her little carrier. She is so tiny and precious....We send her lots of hugs and get betters :)
Thank you! :) I was so proud of her for staying in the carrier like a nice baby girl. Thank you so much for the well wishes!

very cute hope shes feeling better soon

I missed a day of being on here----what's wrong with Jade?
O-k I looked back and saw she had hurt her leg, poor baby, hope she's better soon.
Thank you! :) Yeah, she hurt her wittle leg. :( She seems to be feeling better today.

Look at her in her mansion of a carrier!!! LOL! She looks like a little queen sitting there. Royalty for sure. :)

Brodysmom
She gets kinda lost in there, doesn't she!?! :lol: Thank you so much Tracy! She is getting more spoiled by the second. :D

awwww what a cutie!!
Glad she's getting better and hope she makes a full recovery soon :)
Thank you! :) I think in a few days she'll be as good as new.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts