Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shared these with Paula, so I had them uploaded, so I'll share them here too. This is my Yap bed collection. The Semmula is in the other thread. This is the Peluchi, and not sure what style name the Pink one is. They are all the same style, just different pattern/material.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Pink One.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that is a nice collection...you have some lucky little chis :)
Thank you!! I love those beds, and so do The Wee's! I wish they weren't discontinuing the line. :/

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Can you still get them??? i want one. i have a doggie bed addiction . lol. ( i probably shouldnt have looked at this thread ) :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you still get them??? i want one. i have a doggie bed addiction . lol. ( i probably shouldnt have looked at this thread ) :)
There are only a handful left out there. I think Paula and I got the last Peluchi's. There was one 18", and one 22". I took the 18, and Paula took the 22. There are a few Semmula's left. I looked around the net today, and what few that are left looks like they are on eBay. There were only like 3 or 4 that were really nice patterns. Well, in my taste anyway. :lol: I don't really like the retro disco dots one. :lol: There was one, it was kind of a brown color fur type material on the inside. I saw it a few places in pics, but no real place to order it. :/ I think about the only one you'll find out of the pretty plush ones, is the Semmula. And there are only a few left.

I wish I would have stocked up before they stopped making them. :/

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
oh... i will do a search. lol. i really wanted the pink one :( . well, i am better off i guess if i dont find one cause i have way too many doggie beds right now. 3 dogs and over a dozen beds....
lol, i'm going to search for one anyways !!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Pink one is just plain. I'll go take a quick pic of it by itself. Be right back. : )

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
thanks ! i just messaged that link you found on ebay to see if they had any pink available cause they said if you want a specific color you have to ask if its available

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hopefully they have a pink for you. : )

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i hope so :) , or if not the pink then i also love the other 2 like you have, so maybe they will have one of those... i just have to have one now. lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i hope so :) , or if not the pink then i also love the other 2 like you have, so maybe they will have one of those... i just have to have one now. lol
I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you!!! :daisy: I know how it is. I am a dog bed freak!!!! :lol:

Gosh T, your chis really got it rough! :laughing8: ;)
Those are so great i think i'd want to get in there with them. :D
Haha!!! They are so spoiled rotten!!! But it's so much fun to spoil them!!! :D

I really do wanna get in those furry ones. :p

·
Registered
407 Posts
Lovely collection and I love how you accented with the colorful pastel blankies. The wees are the icing on the red velvet cake.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts