Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our trip home went very well, she slept in my arms most of the way. I can't begin to tell you the joy this pup has given me. (can you tell by my wild eyes? lol)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Congratulations! Zoey is so cute and adorable! How old is she and how much does she weigh? How was the first night with her - did she (and you) sleep well?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Zoey is six weeks old, and weighed 28 oz on my postage scale yesterday I think, she wouldn't sit still in the bowl. LOL
She did really well during the night. I got about 4.5-5 hours sleep so not bad.
She is the sweetest little thing. Very loving and kisses like crazy. We are using Wee Wee pads and that is going well. She eats well. (like a piggy) We are going thru a food change earlier than I wanted to but no choice, she was on Pedigree pouches at birth home. We had bought Dick Van Pattens Ultra formula and Wellness canned chicken to mix into it. When the one pouch they sent with her is gone I will start mixing with the Wellness chicken. Stools are a wee bit soft so I hope the transition doesn't upset her too much. She sleeps a lot! But is happy and alert when awake and very playful.
I am very glad to have this lil' gal. Her being so young was scary but she is getting along quite well so far. She has stolen my heart. =)
Hugs & Scritches!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
She is soo adorable :love5:
Such a tiny little peanut! I just love her markings!
Is it bad that I have the puppy fever again when I just got a puppy a month ago? ;)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the kind words! We love her to pieces!
(And the worrywort finds new things to worry about each day.) LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts