Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....Because smarter pets is just what I need! :rolleyes: This is the first time they've done the whole thing (last time I just put treats in the round bits, not the bits that slide).

Mylo got all the treats in around 1 and a half minutes (as shown below)

http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s436/MelissaMylo/FF98A362-3CAE-4777-B723-AC92C71901D8-424-000000CB9E7A3DA0.mp4

Willow took about 4 minutes. I stopped the video before she finished.

http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s436/MelissaMylo/032EBFC5-EB38-4233-AB8B-80C10FBE4057-458-000000D3F44587C6.mp4

·
Registered
787 Posts
Wow, Mylo went to TOWN on that thing. And I'm so impressed you were able to resist pointing out the treat he uncovered when he knocked over the green cap and then accidentally put it back. I don't think I could have restrained myself.

And Willow did quite well, too! I love the part where she whacks the pink cup right off, and then looks inside the cup, sees nothing and growls a little in annoyance. She's starting to grow and and into a real little beauty!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Such cuties they are!!! Very smart too. I have one similar too and man...it has taught tiny how to slide and lift things in the house, now she can open just about anything and slide gates to escape!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Such cuties they are!!! Very smart too. I have one similar too and man...it has taught tiny how to slide and lift things in the house, now she can open just about anything and slide gates to escape!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Uh oh... This does sound dangerous! Mylo was already able to escape from his crate from a young age! Soon they'll take over the house and keep me and Rich in a crate!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, Mylo went to TOWN on that thing. And I'm so impressed you were able to resist pointing out the treat he uncovered when he knocked over the green cap and then accidentally put it back. I don't think I could have restrained myself.

And Willow did quite well, too! I love the part where she whacks the pink cup right off, and then looks inside the cup, sees nothing and growls a little in annoyance. She's starting to grow and and into a real little beauty!
Thank you, that's so sweet of you. It was harder not to point out to Willow how to do it because I knew Mylo would get it eventually, he's very good at sniffing things out! Must be all those treats I hid around his crate before I left the house when he was little. I was surprised he did the whole thing so quickly though as he's never had anything like the sliding bits. I'm sure Willow will get much faster though, she's a clever and gutsy little thing.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww what an awesome gift this turned out to be, great mental stimulation.
I loved the vids, and you cracked me up with your jokes Melissa..."take over
the house and keep us in a crate" lol. :lol:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
thats soooooooo cool! :D i keep seein those types of games everywhere but this one looks well constructed! :D i kept wantin to yell at the screen u forgot the one by the 2nd green cup!!! :lol:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Ahh it looks great! I can't wait to try ours later with Max!

I agree with Lisa, Mylo's coat looks amazing! Even my hubby commented on it when I showed him the video!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
That's awesome! They both did great. I have always wanted one of those for Gemma. Think I may have to get one now after seeing your two do it!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've wanted one for ages. I got this one for zooplus because it was half the price of Nina Ottosson one I'd been looking at. I'm sure Gemma would be a whizz at it!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Aww what an awesome gift this turned out to be, great mental stimulation.
I loved the vids, and you cracked me up with your jokes Melissa..."take over
the house and keep us in a crate" lol. :lol:
Lol. Hopefully they would be lenient masters just like I am! ;) I bought this for my two when I got one to Max because I'd been wanting one for a while.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ahh it looks great! I can't wait to try ours later with Max!

I agree with Lisa, Mylo's coat looks amazing! Even my hubby commented on it when I showed him the video!
Hope Max likes it! You'll have to do a video for us too!

Thank you and thanks Lisa. I found after feeding raw that his coat went really shiny...I also have some lovely blueberry muffin scented Pet Head conditioner :)

·
Registered
591 Posts
Hope Max likes it! You'll have to do a video for us too!

Thank you and thanks Lisa. I found after feeding raw that his coat went really shiny...I also have some lovely blueberry muffin scented Pet Head conditioner :)
Yes I will!

Ohhhh I've got the mini triple pack of pet head shampoos, we're supposed to be trying them out on him later today!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts