Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mylo (males) has a friend chihuahua named Peanut. Peanut is about 5.5 months and Mylo 4.5 months. They are really cute playing together, however, Mylo is also licking peanuts privates. Is this normal???

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
privates

It must be normal because I have seen alot of dogs doing it to each other, I guess it is like sniffing??

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have to boys that is very normal. Every time i see them do it i tell the no they still do but not as much.I hate it .

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Mr. Peepers doesn't do that at all but Buster licks Mr.'s privates all the time. Mr. Peepers will even lay on his back to make it easier for Buster. :roll: :x

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Kari said:
Mr. Peepers doesn't do that at all but Buster licks Mr.'s privates all the time. Mr. Peepers will even lay on his back to make it easier for Buster. :roll: :x
I'm sorry, but this has me laughing my butt off. :laughing3: :laughing8: :laughing9:
It is funny but it can be annoying at times, especially if we have people over! :lol:

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
you know what make's me mad about that is when people say Jamoka is gay :x for doing that or he's not a "dude" cuz "dudes" don't lick other "dudes" stuff :x

it's funny :D when is't just you and your chi but when strangers see it it's just like shut up!

·
Registered
140 Posts
My girl has to lick herself as she has no one else to do it for her!! :D :D You gotta do what you gotta do I guess!! :laughing2: :tongue3:

Lucie & Lola :wave:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Cracking up here again, folks. :lol:

I think it's perfectly normal behavior for animals. I have a female, and when she is around my daughter's females, they are all sniffing and licking. :D I don't think it is sexually oriented, it's just their way of getting to know each other and is a natural instinct.

·
Registered
150 Posts
My Fiances dog Cody licks Peanuts private part all the time. Its funny to see that because Cody is 100 pounds. :D Peanut has started doing it as well.

Yael

1 - 15 of 15 Posts