Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy new years chi peeps!

Been a little while since I've been on x___x December hit me like a hummer and boxing day steam rolled my corpse.

Fluffers has been doing really well, learning new tricks and eating great until a couple days ago. One mystery afternoon, I heard these weird digestive noises...and he looked like he didn't feel too well for a bit but he soon recovered and got his appetite back no problem. I decided to feed him a big dinner...and a big breakfast.

From that point on, his poops had been getting softer and softer....and it's now like softserve (I apologize to icecream lovers).

He still has great appetite and has not shown any signs of nausea or vomiting but just poops are just crazy. I got a can of pumpkin today (pureed for pie filling but with no other ingredients other than pumpkin), and I fed him 2 spoonfuls...3 hours later...his poops were orange and somewhat the same in looseness...

He had a small dinner of his orijen kibs tonight with another spoonful of pumpkin...

I'm anxious to see what's going on :(...I can't figure out what caused this upset tummy. He did get into the trash like 5 days ago but I'm hoping since it was some time ago, that wasn't the cause.

Any advice or ideas?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I dont know either but it sounds like you are doing all the right things. Hopefully the pumpkin will work. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts