Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nacho and Cerveza were recently in a book called Dogs of Oakville as a fundraiser. Here are some of my fav pics.
:coolwink::cool:;):p

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
OMG! I didn't see these pics! They are both so gorgeous! And I think my baby Ava is going to look just like your boy when she gets older. They have the exact same markings! My boyfriend and I were just talking about how much her coat is changing when we were shopping at our fave dog boutique today. Thanks for posting these pics 😊

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
OMG! I didn't see these pics! They are both so gorgeous! And I think my baby Ava is going to look just like your boy when she gets older. They have the exact same markings! My boyfriend and I were just talking about how much her coat is changing when we were shopping at our fave dog boutique today. Thanks for posting these pics 😊

Yeah, I think your Ava looks like Cerveza's twin sister. His coat really came full at about 2. How old is Ava? Cerveza's Daddy was a champion named Tuxedo. I was lucky, a friend of mine was a show judge and knew the 3 generation breeder. She referred me and a got a huge discount. I am attaching a picture of Tuxedo, when he was a baby. Such a good name for this look. Cerveza definitely inherited his attitude. He loves to show off.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Oh wow! Very beautiful! Yes that is actually how they refer to these particular markings as either "tuxedo" or Irish marked. Ava comes from a show family as well. Her father is Jaken and her mom is Chloe. I don't think Ava will have a double coat. I'm thinking it'll just be long and fluffy on the chest. She's 9 months. So we shall see. Here are her parents. I'll try and get a pic of Ava naked 😊

ImageUploadedByPG Free1404063057.555876.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1404063079.410834.jpg

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gorgeous!!! I just love chis so much! They are like an obsession.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts