Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately I have gotten really into nail wraps. I was buying them from walgreens but then a friend of mine had a jamberry party and I am totally hooked! As someone who it totally not into fashion or anything like that I am kinda surprised that I love them so much. I always enjoyed funkier things on my nails but I beat them up so bad it was never worth going to a salon for it to only last two days, and painting my own- forget it!

My husband thinks I have lost it, with all these jamberries! Anyone else use them? Here is the first one I did.

They also have some fun paw prints and scotties that are really cute but only in the juniors size :( I am considering ordering some just to use as accent nails! I do wish they would make something dog/pet related in the adult size though!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Oh cool!! How is that done?

My nails are very long naturally and I treat them roughly at my job (dog daycare). I never get them done professionally.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never get my nails done professionally either! The jamberries are really cool, they come in sheets and you cut them to the length of your nail. Then you put them on and use a blow dryer to activate the adhesive. They recommend filling off the end, but I hate nail files so I just cut them to size with nail clippers. For me they last a little over 2 weeks, when normally polish would not make it 24 hours. I LOVE them.

The problem with jamberry is they are like avon, or tupperware, you have to get them from a consultant, kinda a pain. I also like the ones from the drug store, but they don't last nearly as long.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Your nails look Beautiful! They look professionally done!! I have artificial nails bc of my thyroid (the peel and break like crazy) so I see lots of cool designs every 2 weeks when I go to the salon, and your nails look like salon quality! That is so awesome!! :)

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Wow, they look great! I've never seen them before, very cool and how awesome that they last so long!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts