Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is this real?! I just saw on Facebook a caution about dog parks. Supposedly people are putting nails in pieces of cheese for dogs in dog parks! I sure hope that is not ACTUALLY happening! :foxes15:

I thought I'd mention this in case it is true! Better safe than sorry. So, if it is true, please be careful!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I tried to post this earlier with the picture it showed and it didnt go through. Glad you were able to post it. I imagine it is real, it is a sick world and nothing would surprise me :-(

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
wow thats crazy.I sure hope its not true but you just never know there are some sick people in this world. Ive never been to a dog park before & dont think I will ever go after reading this.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree Kat! Things like this definitely do get blown out of proportion. One person sees it and then another and another and then the story changes and it's maybe only happened a few times.

BUT ... the fact that it has happened at all?! Ew! Sick people. :(

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
In a way though, as good as it is to WARN people; it also kinda makes me think it gives publicity and puts ideas in sick peoples' heads. o_O Those people don't need any more ideas lol...

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I can't beleive that it happened at all. I am glad I saw it though (on FB) as I can be extra careful now. It seems when something sick like this happens there is usually a copoycat somewhere and it could be anywhere. I just can't beleive people could be so sick.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Yes, it's not true. (well, for the areas stated in the states, that is.)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
thank goodness for Snopes! ;)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I know there aren't really true but I still think it pays to be wary. There are some sick freaks out there

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I know there aren't really true but I still think it pays to be wary. There are some sick freaks out there
I agree 100%. If that picture helps to raise someone's awareness and be more vigilant, that is great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts