Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its really nice today, and we decided to take the pups out and let them enjoy it. The Big boys were inside enjoying their new cow ears, so this is just the pups. Honda will be 1 in Oct and Kisses will be 1 in Dec and Sky was born in May. So here soon my pups will no longer be pups...*tear*

But please enjoy the pic of are back yard fun.

Im sorry if their is alot of pix of Sky, Im just in awe of him. We went to the dog show today and if things work out well Sky will be in it this time next year. And Im so exicted how he is turning out and how beautiful his crest is. Oh sorry I gushed alittle. Just really exicted!!

Kisses, My pretty Chocolate Hersey Kisses

Sky, Sky Walker

Honda, So much like her mother. Spitten Image, Attiude and everything.

Daddie had pork sausage and wasnt sharing.

Kisses

I hope you enjoy the pix!! Let Me know what you think!!!:D

·
Registered
206 Posts
I just love your pics!! My boys have been cracking up over your captions. I showed them some of your other posts. I'm looking forward to uploading pics of Fizz and hopefully tomorrow afternoon our newest addition (we still don't have a name yet).

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
you have such gorgeous pups ciarra! great photos.. what fun!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just love your pics!! My boys have been cracking up over your captions. I showed them some of your other posts. I'm looking forward to uploading pics of Fizz and hopefully tomorrow afternoon our newest addition (we still don't have a name yet).
Hehehe I agree my captions from my last thread with them in the bath was pretty funny. Sky looks so different from being soaked to dry.

I cant wait to see pix!!

you have such gorgeous pups ciarra! great photos.. what fun!
Thanks so Much Cat!:D

·
Registered
415 Posts
Sky is VERY handsome! He looks much less like a chi than in the wet pics haha, oopsie my bad..still embarassed by that comment LOL! I LOVE the colour of Kisses too, just beautiful :)

And I mustn't forget Honda, (Love the name btw) She is very gorgeous too! I love all you fur (and non fur haha) babies!!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All totally cute Ciarra. How in the world can daddy not share when they ask so nicely?
Daddie shared just alittle, but got yelled at by mommie. Cause I dont want sky breaking out with all that grease.

Sky is VERY handsome! He looks much less like a chi than in the wet pics haha, oopsie my bad..still embarassed by that comment LOL! I LOVE the colour of Kisses too, just beautiful :)

And I mustn't forget Honda, (Love the name btw) She is very gorgeous too! I love all you fur (and non fur haha) babies!!
Lol Thankie. Honda name came from when we use to breed chi's. We would give the litters theme names, and I let my husband pick the theme name. And being a man and all....he choose a motorcycle theme. We had a Yamaha, Ducuti, Honda and of course we had a Harley. As Far as I know all kept their names which is pretty funny. But keeping Honda was a last minute thing...and we had been calling her Honda for so long...we like screw it will just keep it. Well...its unique. How many dogs do you know named Honda?? Lol! :D
i love it when chis show their toungue. Chis have the cutest toungues lol.
Its amazing how they can pack such a long tongue in a small mouth lol. I think its cute too! :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I am in LOVE with Sky! You did good Ciarra. He is a beautiful boy. I can't wait to see how he does in the shows. So exciting!! Are you going to start some conformation training classes with him? Or put him out with a handler? When does he turn 6 months old? I'm soooooooooo excited for you!! I think he's going to do some nice winning. :)

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Beautiful babies! I love the pictures! Very nice family you have there! :)

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I am in LOVE with Sky! You did good Ciarra. He is a beautiful boy. I can't wait to see how he does in the shows. So exciting!! Are you going to start some conformation training classes with him? Or put him out with a handler? When does he turn 6 months old? I'm soooooooooo excited for you!! I think he's going to do some nice winning. :)

Brodysmom
Sadly confromation classes dont start up till this fall, so were gonna work on stacking and being handled and walking on a lead. Then hopefully Conformation class will fill in the gaps of his training. Both me and hubby sitting there watching the Chinese Crested, we were on the edge of our sits. My hubby kept saying "Sky is gonna have Bourbon Streets run for their money" Because Bourbon Streets Kennel is one of the top Chinese Crested Show Kennels in out area. So we both thrilled and ready to get Sky out there. :D He hits 6 months in Nov btw :D

Cute, cute pups, how old are they?
Honda will be 1 in Oct, she is 9 months. Kisses will be 1 in Dec, she is 8 months. SKy was born in May and is almost 3 months

1 - 20 of 22 Posts