Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pree

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Or there's Bianca, which is Italian for white? Also Guinevere means white wave in Gaelic, and I think Fionna means white in Gealic too?

Hope this helps! :wave:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
It's 4am and I've been doing way too much thinking on this subject. Here's what I came up with:

Kula: Hawaiian for "The Golden One"
Chantilly: Chantilly Lace - my mother's favorite song.
Anika: means beautiful and graceful
Matareka: Polynesian- means cheerful and loving
Schatzi: German for sweetheart

I don't know how eccentric those are, but that's all I could think of. :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
If you choose one of our names, does the person that suggested it get a prize?? :lol:

If so, pick one of mine. I like Schatzi and Kula. :D

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
If you choose one of our names, does the person that suggested it get a prize?? :lol:

If so, pick one of mine. I like Schatzi and Kula. :D
Years ago when I was first online on Prodigy (anybody remember? It was like a million times better than AOL) I spent a lot of time in the trivia area and got to know the people real well (met like 70 or 80 of them at a big meetup in New Orleans, but that's another story). I ran a contest to come up with a new screen name. I ended up not using any of the suggestions but I picked a winner anyway. His suggestion was something like "Babe who's really hot and smart and stuff." I admired his impressive suck-up skills so I sent him a $20 gift certificate for Barnes and Noble. :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Years ago when I was first online on Prodigy (anybody remember? It was like a million times better than AOL) I spent a lot of time in the trivia area and got to know the people real well (met like 70 or 80 of them at a big meetup in New Orleans, but that's another story). I ran a contest to come up with a new screen name. I ended up not using any of the suggestions but I picked a winner anyway. His suggestion was something like "Babe who's really hot and smart and stuff." I admired his impressive suck-up skills so I sent him a $20 gift certificate for Barnes and Noble. :D
I did a similar thing once ... I was on AOL before everyone and their retarded cousin was on there (when it was like $6.99 an hour) and I was trying to come up with a new screenname. I told them the prize was a night alone with me - I picked a winner, brought him to my house and made him clean my kitchen and living room, complete with dusting, vacuuming and window-cleaning. It made him mad so I took him out afterwards and bought him a couple beers and a pizza. That seemed to do the trick.

I might add, he was a good friend, not a complete stranger. Although, I would have done it to a complete stranger as well.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts