Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just cant wrap my head around Libby. Or Callie. Both variations of Caliber hubby and I were considering for chi girl to come. If you want to see pictures of how the 2 girls left in the litter I am hoping to pick out of are coming along, shoot me a PM :) I figure now that they are getting bigger but aren't my photos I shouldn't just slap them all over the net ;)

Her reg'd name will still be (Kennel Name) Itty Bitty Bang Bang,

But I think we are going to name her whatever we want. Hubby still wants a gun name but the only ones I SORT of like are...

Prestige
Tikka
Kimber

NON-gun names I like for call names are...

Bonkers (how fun would it be to say to her in the ring..."Let's go, Bonkers!"
Leah
Brynlee
Calypso
Emmy
Ashley
Ember
Toby
Dakota
Madison/Maddie

I probably am being preemptive but I am gonna get a girl in the next 6 months no matter what anyway and she WILL need a name! :) Soooo...thats all I have so far haha.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
What about Remington and call her Remmy?

Love the name Brynlee we have a client who has a golden retriever with that name and I love It :) She also has my goldens namesake Shellie :p

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What about Remington and call her Remmy?

Love the name Brynlee we have a client who has a golden retriever with that name and I love It :) She also has my goldens namesake Shellie :p
Hubby reserved Remington and Winchester for his "big" dogs when he gets them...pahhhhh!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Maddison is my fav, though I like Emmy/Emma etc.

I agree with Cheryl, gun names have been exhausted!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Or... Starr, after Belle Starr the female outlaw. Then you will be calling her what she is in the ring... a Starr :D
I do like Starr...and Belle! Lol...both are really girl and what I am going for, definitely...but I wonder if both are too generic...

Oakley, Trigger, Laurel, Bryco and Starr

or

Oakley, Trigger, Laurel, Bryco and Belle.

Hmmmmmm.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Bonkers is a fun name, hahahaha! I like Callie and Libby as well.
I know you're asking for opinions soooo....belle/bella is used way too much. Starr is OK, but it doesn't seem to "go" with the names of your dogs you have now, if that makes sense.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bonkers is a fun name, hahahaha! I like Callie and Libby as well.
I know you're asking for opinions soooo....belle/bella is used way too much. Starr is OK, but it doesn't seem to "go" with the names of your dogs you have now, if that makes sense.

No, it doesn't really go, but I don't particularly care I guess...I think the problem is we have all 2 syllable names and Starr or Belle are only 1...

What about Starrbelle? It's sliiiiiiiiiiiiiightly cheesy... LOL but these ARE chihuahuas we are naming.

HOPEFULLY this is her...(black SOW)
lol decided I couldn't resist posting the picture, I don't think the breeder will care...

ORrrrr...this may be her: cream/fawn, possibly solid?

they are soooo fat LOL.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Scarlet might work too...ahhhh I don't know. She isn't even for sure one of those puppies but she's coming soon, I can feel it!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I hate coming up with names. I don't like Bryco's name b'c even though I love that it's unique...NO ONE knows what I am saying when they ask his name lol. He gets called everything from Bracko to Draco to Boycott. Yeahhhh.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts