Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty- I might be jumping the gun the fact of the matter is we will have a little brother for Lina within this year and I plan on being completely prepared for him :). From the vet to the bed to the name and I'd like your opinions on my name choice. My bf originally wanted to name him Spike but I think that's too common. Every fifth person names thier dog Spike (no offence if you're one of those people) and I'm a fan of unusual names. So, since my bf kept shooting down name ideas for Lina I decided to just choose the name for him like he tried to do for me lol. Anyways- since he is sooo into Lord of The Rings and I semi enjoy it sometimes (when I'm in the mood), I thought we could name him something off of that. After thinking about it and watching the movie a little bit, I thought Gullum was a cute name lol. I know the character isn't that cute, but to me he kinda is in his own way :). So what do you guys think of naming our little guy Gullum? Dave also thought of Smeegal (sp?) which is Gullums other name, but he's the mean personality lol so I'm not sure about that.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Actually Smeagol was the good halfs name in the movie, it was what his name was when he was a hobbit before he found the ring and killed his cousin Deagol and turned into Gollum (a creature). Sorry, Lord of the rings is my favorite book, i've read it about three times.... but I think Gollum is a cute name for a chi. :)

·
Registered
642 Posts
I love the name Pippin. It's absolutely adorable. My brother used to have an iguana named Gollum. That's a cute name too.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry about that Lord of the Rings mix up lol I've only seen it a couple times. I like the name Pippin though...hmmm...I'm gonna run that past my bf :) Thanks girls :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts