Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Kaydia

Votes: 26 76.5%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so we've been going over the names for our new baby and we did narrow it down to the two names that were the top two om our list! So out of these two names which one do you like better, if you don't like either which one would you pick if you HAD to! lol :D Thanks girls! I am so excited to get another little girly! :p

Kixie -- Just like Pixie but with a K

or

Kaydia/Kaidia -- Kay-D-Ah

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I like Kaydia. Here are my silly reasons:

Kixie may sound too much like Kizzie and may confuse. I also like that Kaydia has letters in it from both of her big sisters!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I like Kaydia. :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i was thinking the same thing as jesuschick. Kixie sounds too much like Kizzie. so thats why i would pick Kaydia ( Kaydee would be very cute, i think, for short :) )

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you girls! Kaydia was my first choice, then I fell in love with Kixie. I love Kixie but like you all say it is close to Kizzie and I don't want to confuse them. I just thought I'd see what you all thought and it is clear that Kixie is WAY to close LOL! My mom loves Kixie too but doesn't want to confuse the little girls! Thanks again! Kaydia may be her name but like I said I change my mind a lot! I'll try not to bore you all with too many polls LOL I love unique names and Kaydia is unique enough for me!:hello1:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL Cheryl! I reminds me of the cereal as well but that's kinda why I liked it just the sound of it. I really looove Kixie but I hate that it's so close to Kizzie! She'd be confused lol :rolleyes: Kaydia is different and I like that too but it has 3 syllables and Shayley and Kizzie only have two! Dang it! lol Still thinking up a storm here!! :foxes15:

·
Registered
139 Posts
LOL Cheryl! I reminds me of the cereal as well but that's kinda why I liked it just the sound of it. I really looove Kixie but I hate that it's so close to Kizzie! She'd be confused lol :rolleyes: Kaydia is different and I like that too but it has 3 syllables and Shayley and Kizzie only have two! Dang it! lol Still thinking up a storm here!! :foxes15:
What about just Kaydy then? Or Kikko. Or Caelie. (pronounced "Kaylee") :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was thinking Kaydy (Kaydie) too but I think when you say it it just sounds like Katie and that's way too popular to me. Kaylee is popular too! Kikko is very cute though! I like that one!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts