Chihuahua People Forum banner

names for blue chi???

12K views 43 replies 15 participants last post by  gembabes24@hotmail.com 
#1 ·
hello everyone, i am about to become the proud mummy of a beautiful blue chihuahua pup but have no idea what to call him!!! I already have Elmo a tri-colour named after the cute sesame street character.
If anyone has any ideas i'd be really grateful!!! gem.x.x.

#3 ·
I was thinking the same thing as Mia. lol I had a kitty a long time ago that had a beautiful blue tint to his coat and we named him blue. When we had to give him away I found a family who had another cat that's name was Black. lol They then had Black and Blue. I think it's a cool name.

Amber

#7 ·
still not got a name!!!

ok everyone, im still really stuck for a name for my new blue chi!! Ok, ive got another 6 weeks to decide before he comes home but its really annoying me!! My other chi is called Elmo (he's a black/tan/white) and the name really suits him. I want a cute friendly name thats different. So far i like Zebedee and Dougal but don't feel as though they're quite right.

Please anyone with any ideas let me know!!!!

#8 ·
UMMMMMMM WOW, thinking of names is sooo hard :lol:

what other characters are there in sesame street? it may be quite cool to stick with that theme?
here are a couple of spanish names to get you started:
GALENO: small, intelligent one
MACARIO: happy
MATEO, MATRO: gift of God
NALDO: strong
PABLO: little

REY: king
TITO: giant
TURI: bear
ALANO: handsome

sesame street names:

ernie,
grover
Rosita
cookie

you could also try looking up what blue is in spanish, mexican, chinese etc

Good Luck on your search, i know how annoying it is, but you will find the perfect name soon and you will know its right :wink:

#18 ·
Names for blue chi

hey guys, i've just had a moment of inspiration. Elmo was running around the house on one of his little crazy moments (he gets really low down and sprints round the house grunting!!). Anyway, the name TAZ cam to mind and i think that would be a great name for my new chi!!!

What do you all think???

So, so far, it's a choice between Grover and Taz????

#20 ·
hmmmm

i also like the name taz, i think its great. but i think im gonna stick with grover as you have one called elmo and grover was blue and from seasme street. oh and taz should be like a nick name for elmo since elmo was the one acting like taz.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.