Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a bit of a problem coming up with a name for my new baby. I think I got it down to 4
1st Bailey,2nd Molly,3rd Kiria and last Poppy. I really love the names Bailey and Kiria but I think she looks more like a Molly its a cute name and it suits her. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
They are all pretty names but if asked for a favourite I would have to say Poppy. I don't know why but to me Bailey sounds like a boys name. Whatever you choose she is gorgeous. xx

·
Registered
689 Posts
I have a bailey that's a boy! I used to have a springer spaniel called poppy many years ago. Also I had a black cat called molly! So I'd go with poppy or Molly! :) X

·
Registered
5 Posts
Molly!! Poppy is great too, but she does suit Molly, I'm having problems naming my female chi. She's been Chica, Tiggs, now Tigerlily.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Molly!! Poppy is great too, but she does suit Molly, I'm having problems naming my female chi. She's been Chica, Tiggs, now Tigerlily.
Boy do I know that problem I think I've decided on Molly all though that could change when I bring her home and get to know her better. I love the name Tiger Lilly sounds so pretty and even if you call her Lilly for short it is a very pretty name

·
Registered
5 Posts
Boy do I know that problem I think I've decided on Molly all though that could change when I bring her home and get to know her better. I love the name Tiger Lilly sounds so pretty and even if you call her Lilly for short it is a very pretty name
Thank you, I'm really liking the name tiger lily. It's long but pretty. I'm glad you went with Molly :)

·
Registered
872 Posts
I say give it time, get to know her and let her name herself. I had a chinchilla that went almost 6 months without having a name! One day I called her "Astrid" and she came running up to the cage door, so I knew that was the one ;)

I do like Kiria (though I'm sure I'm pronouncing it wrong in my head, haha). All of the others are too common for my taste. I do know quite a few female Baileys... both human and canine. Poppy would be my second choice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts