Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally figured out how to get pics on here so now i need help naming my new little girl!!! I kinda want something that would go with bella but it doesnt have to... help me out!
:wave:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What about sophia? Bella and Sophia. Sophia and Bella... Does she look like a sophia to you? Both names are italian and they sound cute together but i dunno if she really loooks like a sophia...

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i love the name bella too considering my other chi is named bella :wink: i think it would be a little confusing for everyone if they were both named bella haha... thumbelina is too long and tinkerbell is precious too but way to common for a chi... bella is too though so i dunno...

what does mira-bella mean?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok so its been a week and i am still calling her puppy cuz i have no name for her! :? I've been searching high and low but nothing is just right. Suggestions? PLEASE!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i want names that go with my other dog bella... and emma would be too confusing cuz my name is emily and a lot of people call me emma or em

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Okay, I'm going with Bella being Italian and all... here are my suggestions (by the way, I think the puppy is way too cute!!)

Baci: means "kisses"
Gucci: we all know who/what Gucci is. I kept saying "Bella Gucci" over and over in my head... I kind of like the sound of it.)

Then I started thinking of "B" names and "Bonita" was all I came up with.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i like baci but she doesnt look like a baci or a gucci to me. They way i see it is bella is the princess diva and the little one is like... shes not princess diva type she is like i cant explain it.. what about the name bessame? it means kiss me in spanish... she kinda looks like a roxie or roxy to me... but im not in love with anythign yet

1 - 20 of 52 Posts