Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey :) I'm hopefully getting a chi by the end of the year, if the breeder has any little girls come up.
I'm working on a shortlist of names, so if you guys have any opinions on these names, or names to add based on the sort that I like from my list it'd be appreciated :)

so far I like...
Boo
Poppy
Ruby
Kiki
Lila
Lola
Coco

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww, thanks :) I'm so excited too! I hope one comes up for me!
I'm sure I'll post here more when I get one, I think I'll have a bit more to say then ;)
Yeah! I like Poppy and Boo the best too :) My sister desperately wants me to call it Ruby though, which I do like, just not as much.

·
Registered
669 Posts
aw yay your getting a chi! you will have to keep us posted with whats going on hehehe.

i agree i like the name poppy aswell. my friends dogs called poppy ( shes very ill at the moment :cry:) and she has another one called sally. sorry i just thought i would tell you that . so yeah i love that name its fab :wink:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
when I was naming my girl I loved Lily and boo - but I felt boo was a bit short so I called her lily - boo Boo is her middle name, you could do the same call her poppy-boo or ruby-boo - it sounds cute :wave:

·
Registered
423 Posts
So glad that you are finally getting a little fur baby of your own! Definately keep us posted!!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks you guys for the replys :) You're all so sweet!
Ozzysmum, I do like the idea of using Boo as a middle name! It's definitely something to think about.
I'll post a pic of 2 of the lady's chis she's breeding from at the moment... What do you guys think of them? I would love one like the wee black and tan :) I think she's so cute!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, thats pretty sweet :) thanks for helping me out! I got it down to poppy-boo, lila-boo, or ruby-boo now I think

1 - 13 of 13 Posts