Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know i know.... im back again trying to find a name...
my pup was born on valentines day (yay!!!) so im now trying to decide if i go for a 'lovey' type name...
i still like Honey (Camilla - i know what you mean about associating the name with labradors/retrievers, i knew 2 called Honey) but with her being a red/golden colour and she was born on valentines day (Honey being an affectionate name to call your 'lover' lol) i still think the name fits...
i started looking at names meaning love etc. and couldnt really find any i liked....
but if anyone thinks of a good name plese let me know....
after this i promise i'll stop asking for ideas!!!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think im starting to go off honey...
i love the name amber... but i have a friend named amber so i cant really name it after her... same with rose...
although im starting to like flower names like daisy, lily, and sorry camilla - im starting to like poppy!
any other ideas anyone?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Replying to your reply on your other board. Yeah..I've been thinking up a storm for names ^^ ..umm...Amour? Juliet? Hmm..Love names..I have to think. I have plenty of flower names though. Azalea...Iris, Foxglove? THose are poisonous to dogs aren't they? umm...I forget O_O

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Auggies Mom said:
Let's see You left out Rosie which is a flower and a valentines thing or sweet pea :lol:
i have a friend named rose/rosie... i love the name tho... maybe i'll have to break friends with her!!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
i think you should name her Daisy , emily or julie..... Daisy i love that name :D

·
Registered
326 Posts
I adore the name Daisy for a Chi.
It was one of my top five when we named Piper.

I love Lucy too. :)

Why don't you wait until you can check out her personality, and then name her? We were torn between Zoe and Piper, but leaning towards Zoe. Then we met her, and she was totally a Piper. :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
I know that everyone is thinking names in flowers but I thought the name aphrodite. Since she was the Goddess of LOVE :love4: I thought that was cute.

·
Registered
530 Posts
If you don't have a name picked yet...I was thinking along the same lines as CaliGirl...
you could name her Freya she's the Norse goddess of love. :love7:

Jessi

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ive not named her yet... i love daisy and freya... i might have to do ANOTHER vote...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Well hmm.. These aren't really flower names or 'Love' names. But they are really cute 8) . How about Sheelah, Charlotte, Muffy or Carly?

Hope I was a help :wink:

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
jlcase said:
you could name her Freya she's the Norse goddess of love. :love7:

Jessi
What a great name!! Freya! You should name her that and then when people ask where you got it you can tell them what it means. PERFECT! :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
My dearly departed chi was called Sweet Pea. This eventually evolved into Peet Swee (switched the first two letters) and to the end of her life she was known as Peetie!! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
i've got a problem too..
My chihuahua pedigree name is Latino Lover.. Its long name so i dont call him like that.. I'was calling him ''MISHKO'' at the begining but i dont like it anymore.. So... I need a new name.. More '' woow''.. Latino name.. Or something special.. Magic? Its cool dont u think?
That is my chi and his friend Sassy (Sassy is the right one,so my chi is left one)
:) :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts