Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know i know.... im back again trying to find a name...
my pup was born on valentines day (yay!!!) so im now trying to decide if i go for a 'lovey' type name...
i still like Honey (Camilla - i know what you mean about associating the name with labradors/retrievers, i knew 2 called Honey) but with her being a red/golden colour and she was born on valentines day (Honey being an affectionate name to call your 'lover' lol) i still think the name fits...
i started looking at names meaning love etc. and couldnt really find any i liked....
but if anyone thinks of a good name plese let me know....
after this i promise i'll stop asking for ideas!!!

· Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think im starting to go off honey...
i love the name amber... but i have a friend named amber so i cant really name it after her... same with rose...
although im starting to like flower names like daisy, lily, and sorry camilla - im starting to like poppy!
any other ideas anyone?

· Registered
5 Posts
Replying to your reply on your other board. Yeah..I've been thinking up a storm for names ^^ ..umm...Amour? Juliet? Hmm..Love names..I have to think. I have plenty of flower names though. Azalea...Iris, Foxglove? THose are poisonous to dogs aren't they? umm...I forget O_O

· Registered
3 Posts
i've got a problem too..
My chihuahua pedigree name is Latino Lover.. Its long name so i dont call him like that.. I'was calling him ''MISHKO'' at the begining but i dont like it anymore.. So... I need a new name.. More '' woow''.. Latino name.. Or something special.. Magic? Its cool dont u think?
That is my chi and his friend Sassy (Sassy is the right one,so my chi is left one)
:) :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.