Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the size small and it's perfect for NaNa....it's pink princess!!...they are so well made..:)...I want a blue one next for the boys...:)...

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Love it! We have 4 of them now LOL! I adore them. I found one gently used on Ebay for Bryco which was $75 & free shipping...there is one little scratch mark on it but otherwise as good as knew! Then both girls have one (Oakley has the Forever Koi & Laurel has the Spring Puppy Love purple/brown one), and Trigger has the Monkey one!!!! I also have one of the white puppy love ones with chocolate in the Mini for whatever new addition we get that will be handed down to Oakley when she outgrows it !

They actually are unable to manufacture them right now so if you want one snap it up while you can!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Love it! We have 4 of them now LOL! I adore them. I found one gently used on Ebay for Bryco which was $75 & free shipping...there is one little scratch mark on it but otherwise as good as knew! Then both girls have one (Oakley has the Forever Koi & Laurel has the Spring Puppy Love purple/brown one), and Trigger has the Monkey one!!!! I also have one of the white puppy love ones with chocolate in the Mini for whatever new addition we get that will be handed down to Oakley when she outgrows it !

They actually are unable to manufacture them right now so if you want one snap it up while you can!

They are so well made and not ugly...LOL..most of the carrier for travel is so ugly!!....

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i love Nanas petflys carrier! my girls are so spoiled and have eveything, and now that i see yours, i want one for my girls too :) is there a better website to buy em from?

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i love Nanas petflys carrier! my girls are so spoiled and have eveything, and now that i see yours, i want one for my girls too :) is there a better website to buy em from?

elaina....they are so well made....you can check out petflys website....they sell them everywhere online I think...:)..

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
It is gorgeous! Love the pink and black combination!
What is the difference between a travel carrier and a normal carrier though?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
elaina....they are so well made....you can check out petflys website....they sell them everywhere online I think...:)..
i'm excited!!! love shopping for something new :) . i just looked and there's a size up from small, called super, i think i'd get that one, then maybe Minnie and Tootsie can both fit in it together, they like to snuggle up close.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'm excited!!! love shopping for something new :) . i just looked and there's a size up from small, called super, i think i'd get that one, then maybe Minnie and Tootsie can both fit in it together, they like to snuggle up close.
Elaina...check around to find a better price......

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Moni, you are so funny! :lol: I love your Motto! "Buy one just to have one, I do it all the time. " :lol: I hear ya girl, me too!! I love the Petflys, and Nana looks adorable in it!!! Great purchase! :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Elaina...check around to find a better price......
i will check around. i just looked on the pet fly website and they are sold out of alot of styles. the butterfly design is still available.... i'll have to look at other sites

lol, i like that motto too " buy one just to have one" :)

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Moni, you are so funny! :lol: I love your Motto! "Buy one just to have one, I do it all the time. " :lol: I hear ya girl, me too!! I love the Petflys, and Nana looks adorable in it!!! Great purchase! :)
T...don't we all do this like......ALL THE TIME....hahaha.....

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
T...don't we all do this like......ALL THE TIME....hahaha.....
Yes, for like what, 3 years now? :D It is SO much fun!!! We are great influences on each other!!! :lol: I love it!!! :p :daisy: Keeps life exciting! Shopping cures every thing!!! :lol:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
NaNa looks so pretty in pink. I love her new carrier Moni. She's definitely a princess.
Your bf is going to come home to a house full of new goodies. Lol! ;)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Wow! I love it, especially the pink blanket. NaNa is a definitely a pink princess. ;)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
So nice! Love that pink blanket too! :)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Aren't they great, I have the mini's for Ivy and Fern in the forever koi, puppy love purple and the brown paws. Willow has the small in the spring puppy love. They are perfect for transporting them. When they go to the vet everyone raves about em'

1 - 20 of 24 Posts