Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this Puppia in today....still waiting for the black for the boys....:)....I wish the snow would stop so we can go for a walk.....it's snowing again....

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Nana looks so pretty in that new Puppia. :) i really want one for my girls but they already have several. lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Nana looks like a princess! I love it. Oh, and I love your screen saver too Moni with those 2 handsome hunks. ;)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Oh,wow!
Moni, I love the gala Puppia! NaNa looks great in it. I'm off to check out some gala Puppia's!

·
Registered
768 Posts
I love the gala puppia`s!! mine are getting new ones this month i think i might get the girls black ones... wish they done pink or purple gala`s!!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you ladies...!!!!!!!

Oh my NaNa!!! You look so gorgeous like a little Queen. Where did you get this one? I need new harnesses.
Pam...I got it on ebay....look for Puppia Gala....they also come in black....the black is on the way for the boys...can't wait to get them..

I love the gala puppia`s!! mine are getting new ones this month i think i might get the girls black ones... wish they done pink or purple gala`s!!
The black is very nice...I like the black more than the cream...

hi nice puppia how much do they go for thank you
they are around $17 and up for Puppia

So pretty! I love the puppia line of harnesses! I think I will eventually have a whole wardrobe of them for my chis!!!:D
we all just love Puppia....:)..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts