Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So to cheer the kids (and myself) up we asked my MIL if we could "babysit" her wee chi's while she was away in QLD for the weekend.

My girls have been asking for AGES if they can come for a playdate & it has really cheered them up. It also made me realise that a "wee" chi will be fine with my son as he has been fantastic with them! :D

Here are a few pics. Sorry they're not too good but I took them with my phone as I am too lazy to walk the 4 steps out the front door to get my camera out of the car :p

Possum & Missy

Possy

Missy

Terrible group shots! (Don't know how you guys get more than 2 together at a time!)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
And here's a couple of Bella & Yogi together, which is ALWAYS hard to capture because they are usually wrestling or curled up in balls asleep together :)

Oh and this is Sharnie MIL's 15 year old Maltese who is also visiting :)

Hope you enjoyed!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Awwwwwww!!!!!! I would love to have 4 Chi's playing around my condo! Too bad the boyfriend isn't into multiple dogs at this time! :( Oh well!

Glad you had fun though!!!!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Oh I just love Possum & Missy's coloring... I'm such a sucker for LC's and these two just take the cake lol

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comments. They all had a ball after Yogi got over his initial shock at being surrounded by all those girls :p

Oh I just love Possum & Missy's coloring... I'm such a sucker for LC's and these two just take the cake lol
Yeah they do have beautiful colouring. It's really hard to capture on camera but they are both kind of a red sable I think. It's funny, everyone thinks Missy is Possum's pup but they are from different breeders.

I have fallen in love with LC's too now I have Yogi, but saying that, I am off to look at a litter of SC'c tonight. I think one LC chi & a persian cat is enough weekly grooming for me at the moment. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts