Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are sitting her watching the rain delayed Nascar Busch Race and they have been interviewing the Drivers and 3 of the Drivers have chihuahuas...

Tony Stewart and Shane Hmeil are 2 of them and I can't remember the name of the 3rd driver...

I think this is going to show mean that these dogs can be for men too...

It looked like these dogs are well loved and spoiled...

Tony dog looked kinda like Bindi and Shanes dog looked kinda like Auggie..

I think this is a great thing since these guys are on the road most of the year and chihuahuas are wonderful traveling partners...

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I love Nascar!! Glad they have good taste in dogs!! I did see where one driver did get his dog at Wizard of Claws..... :roll: I'm working on a Harness right now with "racing flames" on it 8) :)

sandra

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have no idea where they got their dogs I was just watching the story about them...

I love nascar too.... or should I say I love nsacar drivers... hehehehhe

·
Registered
44 Posts
Tony Stewart has a few dogs....he helps rescue racing greyhounds and get them adopted. He bought Kaylee, his Chi, last year and I have to say he is the reason I bought my little guy when I did. I have wanted a Chi for years but when I saw Tony on TV back in February with his I ran out and bought mine...hence, my little man's name is STEWART. It doesn't hurt that Tony is my favorite driver.

I am sitting here watching the Talladega race and in the pre-race the interviewed Michael Waltrip and they asked him about the craziest fan - he said he had someone who wanted him to autograph their Chihuahua.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bummer I missed that one...

I watched the race today.. My man Gordon won.... He had the car and it was doing what he wanted it to do....

I know in the interview he had a German Shepard lying there on the other end of the couch...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts