Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 3 long days of driving, and staying in crappy hotels (luckily the cheap ones are pet friendly!) We made it to Michigan!

Here's Ritz in bed with my sister at Baymont Inn Evanston, Wyoming:

In Omaha, Nebraska

In Chicago, Illinois

Finally, we made it to our new home in Okemos, MI

Ritz has already made it clear who's house this really is:

He's loving the grass, since in Los Angeles, there is no such thing as a "front yard" or a lawn.

He's even claimed the deck too, even though my bbq begs to differ

We're all alone here, so we spend as much time as possible together

But when I leave he gets pretty sad =(

Well, that's all for Ritz!

Here's a few pictures of the new pad, I hope 4 years go by really quickly.

And one more wide angle of my favorite kiddo:

-Nate & Ritz
Missing mom and Sadie in Michigan

·
Registered
936 Posts
Ritz is so adorable!!! and that house is nice!!! You get that entire house to you and Ritz? But poor little guy, how is he coping with being away from Kristin and Sadie? How are you coping...LOL. Anyways good luck and hope the four years pass soon too. Take cares. :wave:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
So glad you guys made it there safe! As usual, your pictures are just STUNNING!!! Awwww, in the first couple of pics Ritz looks sad.....like he's thinking of Sadie!

The house is just beautiful. I LOVE the kitchen - WOW!! lol

Well, I hope 4 years does fly by .... but hope you guys enjoy it some! That yard is really nice.

Traci~

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
First I am glad you made it there safe and sound. Ritz is beautiful as always. The house looks beautiful. I was wondering ( we know you and Kristin miss each other ) but are Sadie and Ritz missing each other too ? Kristin and Sadie will have a great time visiting and having that yard for playing :wave:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Nate I'm so happy you guys got there safe and sound. I agree Ritz looks so sad but so handsome. :wink: I hope there are plenty of visits with Kristin, to hold you guys over for the four years. :wink:

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Auggies Mom said:
First I am glad you made it there safe and sound. Ritz is beautiful as always. The house looks beautiful. I was wondering ( we know you and Kristin miss each other ) but are Sadie and Ritz missing each other too ? Kristin and Sadie will have a great time visiting and having that yard for playing :wave:
I know they miss each other becuase Kristin tells me Sadie has been pooping where Ritz used to instead of her normal spot, and Ritz always tried to play with his stuffed toys like he is pretending it's Sadie and gets sad when they don't play back.

-Nate

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
ilovesadie said:
I know they miss each other becuase Kristin tells me Sadie has been pooping where Ritz used to instead of her normal spot, and Ritz always tried to play with his stuffed toys like he is pretending it's Sadie and gets sad when they don't play back.

-Nate
This is making me sad. I know you guys can handle the separation but I feel bad for poor Ritz and Sadie. :cry:

On a brighter note, great pics and great looking house. :wave:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Glad you two got to MI safe and sound...it's wonderful to see Ritz again...I love the pic's of him on the grass . Your new home looks very comfortable and Ritz looks very much at ease.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Wonderful to see more of your fabulous pics again Nate. Your new pad looks great, and on a brighter note, we can look forward to seeing pics of Kristin and Sadie there when they visit in September, is it? The "sad" pic of Ritz is so poignantly beautiful. You have such a talent for "capturing the moment". Brooke & Minx send you and Ritz heaps of doggy hugs and kisses. :love6: And to Kristin and Sadie too in LA. :love3: And all the best to you from me Nate and Hi to your lovely Kristin in LA. :wave:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
mychisangel said:
Wonderful to see more of your fabulous pics again Nate. Your new pad looks great, and on a brighter note, we can look forward to seeing pics of Kristin and Sadie there when they visit in September, is it? The "sad" pic of Ritz is so poignantly beautiful. You have such a talent for "capturing the moment". Brooke & Minx send you and Ritz heaps of doggy hugs and kisses. :love6: And to Kristin and Sadie too in LA. :love3: And all the best to you from me Nate and Hi to your lovely Kristin in LA. :wave:
You're such a nice lady. I don't know if I've ever told you that. If not, it's long overdue. :) Your name is May, isn't it?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts