Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Is this the website for the food you are inquiring about?? I hadn't heard of the brand but did a Google search for it.

I did a quick (and I do mean quick hehe) scan of the products they offer and they don't list an ingredient list from what I saw. Do you happen to know the order in which they list their ingredients on the back of the bag?

I do like what I have read thus far about not containing excessive carbs, sugars etc. So if the ingredient list checks out it would seem like a viable option :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, that's it... I just wanted to know specifically what people's experiences are as I doknow some people on here are feeding this to their chis...

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
We've fed Nature Diet as a wet feed to our dogs for over 4 years now and never had any problems, I don't feed it as a regular feed any more more just something they get occasionally all of ours are on Orijen dry food.

Nature Diet is a great wet food if you want to feed wet.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that - I do feed them dry food (used to be James Wellbeloved, soon switching to Arden Grange.. may look into Orijen soon) but thought to give a bit of variety to their diet as they are getting so bored of just kibbles...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts