Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was playing Xbox live with a couple friends.. And the girls usually just sleep on my lap under a blanket. I shoulda known when they weren't that they were up to somethin...

I was sitting in the red recliner. It's a good thing they are so cute..

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Mine have yet to discover that they can do this. Oh, I hope they don't. They are too busy chewing stuff like furniture and the little one peeing everywhere so maybe they do not have time to learn new destruction! haha!
They are cute...and a touch naughty!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL! They are so cute, who could be mad at those sweet faces! :D

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Yeah, I honestly can't be mad at them!

Izzie was naughty again today! I was doing the same thing too, playing XBox. They are clever enough to know when I am distracted, that's for sure! My girls never peed on the pad when it was in the holder when they were younger, so I thought I'd try it out now. Bad mistake..

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
They have noooo idea they aren't getting treats tonight lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
wow what did they chew was it furniture or a soft toy?

do all chihuahuas get destructive or is it just a phase they go through at a certain age?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wow what did they chew was it furniture or a soft toy?

do all chihuahuas get destructive or is it just a phase they go through at a certain age?
It was a toy. A toy or pillow or something that came with their Martha Stewart bed. They are not destructive, they just like to play.. lol. This is the 2nd toy they have destuffed. We are now getting stuffing free only toys for them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts