Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Darling, as always....

I told you I am in Lilly Luv... :love5:

Gizmo does the same thing...or he'll nibble the keys....or step all over them....

Lately I have been typing with one hand.... lol :wave:

Oh...I LOVE the last pic...

·
Registered
538 Posts
Lily is so adorable. She's saying get off the computer Mom! And the last one she's saying "Please, Please, Please". Hehe Taco thinks he's the internet police too!

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The funny thing is, if you asked Lily where she'd most like to be, she'd say at the computer with mom. Lots of times I'll be downstairs watching tv or reading and she'll come park herself right in front of me, staring intently. That means "Let's go upstairs so you can hold me on your lap and give me lots of good petting and I can lick your arms til they're sopping wet." So off we go and then she's happy again.

She knows she's not allowed to walk on the keyboard but that doesn't mean she can't sleep on it. Or throw her body over the mouse. Or wrap her paws around my wrist so I can't type. :lol:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Beautiful Lily....but what a ham LOL.....she is using her charm to get her own way mom ! That last pic is just the best !

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
she is so cute.. she reminds me of Gadget.. he loves it when I am on the computer.. he gets to lay on his little pillow ont he shelf and be next to mom... he will lay there for hours.. well he gets to sunbathe at the same time..

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Oh, I'm so happy now. I was just so disappointed that I couldn't get Lily's video loaded AND I have a new computer. Such delightful pics of your beautiful little angel and so much personality. Especially love that last pic. :angel8:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Those pics are priceless...I absolutely must get a digital camera... I have a birthday coming up soon. Maybe I'll drop a few hints to my family. :lol:

I love Lily's adorable overbite. That last pic is so adorable.

Jasmine loves to sit on my lap when I'm at the computer. You have to tell me your secret, Rach, how did you teach her not to walk on the keyboard? :lol: That's one of Jasmine's favorite tricks. I'll be reading along, and all of a sudden, eveything starts rolling by in a big blur. Sometimes I swear she does it on purpose, cause she will look around at me with this gleam in her eyes. :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts