Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

she's giving me gray hairs! this is how she smashed her knee last fall (one of the boys bit her foot and tugged her down as she was going over and she crashed onto the tile chipping her knee bone and knocking the patella out of place, tearing tons of soft tissue)--clearly she didn't learn her lesson :(

·
Registered
201 Posts
haha she,s quick!! i had to watch it twice i was too busy watchin the 1 that was already on the other side of the gate lol..ive got a stair gate but bell just squeezes throught the bars lol she's getting bigger now and im worried she's gona get stuck half in half out :D

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Oh Oakley...naughty!!! Matilda will climb the baby gate when she gets scared but she doesn't hop...she literally climbs it like a ladder!! (we have the accordion style gates)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Oh, my word and like in 1 hop even!! They look like a bunch of jack russels with their jumping! I like that I can finally see her fawn-ness and I can also see how Katie/Ivy is sized compared to her!

I still want her. Well, maybe not because mine do not need a gate jumping teacher.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
This is so funny to me because my two don't have a clue about hopping over ANY barrier in their way. There's one part of my house where the opening is way too large for a typical baby gate, so I just lay a board across the opening. It's about 18 inches high....a piece of cake for the dogs to jump over if they wanted to. But they've never even tried! They will whimper and peer over the top of that board when I'm on the other side, but have never even tried to jump it! I guess they're just dumb! :D

·
Registered
609 Posts
Mine knocked the gate down one time and the sound was loud enough so that they don't even go near it when it's up now. They will stand on hind legs a foot or two behind to try to look over it at times, but that's about the extent of it, lol.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lola does it to! so frustrating !!!
LOL! they are so bad! I am glad it's not just mine, b'c whenever I tell anyone she does it, they look at me like I'm lying and have got 3 heads!

haha she,s quick!! i had to watch it twice i was too busy watchin the 1 that was already on the other side of the gate lol..ive got a stair gate but bell just squeezes throught the bars lol she's getting bigger now and im worried she's gona get stuck half in half out :D
teehee maybe one day she will and she will learn her lesson ;) Bryco can fit thru those gates too--LOL well actually all mine can except Laurel.

Oh Oakley...naughty!!! Matilda will climb the baby gate when she gets scared but she doesn't hop...she literally climbs it like a ladder!! (we have the accordion style gates)
spider dog!

Oh, my word and like in 1 hop even!! They look like a bunch of jack russels with their jumping! I like that I can finally see her fawn-ness and I can also see how Katie/Ivy is sized compared to her!

I still want her. Well, maybe not because mine do not need a gate jumping teacher.
HAHA they are all awful. The boys haven't got a clue even though Trigger could clear it in one leap. Bryco couldn't do it but he sure wishes he could ;) LOL yes Oakley will come teach your girls bad habits ;) Her face is pretty light but her body is definitely fawn :)

This is so funny to me because my two don't have a clue about hopping over ANY barrier in their way. There's one part of my house where the opening is way too large for a typical baby gate, so I just lay a board across the opening. It's about 18 inches high....a piece of cake for the dogs to jump over if they wanted to. But they've never even tried! They will whimper and peer over the top of that board when I'm on the other side, but have never even tried to jump it! I guess they're just dumb! :D
OMG I am so jealous! What the heck! What is wrong w/ her? She has been doing this since she was 9 months old and it drives me absolutely nuts. LOL 18 in board...I don't think yours are stupid, they sound obedient!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mine knocked the gate down one time and the sound was loud enough so that they don't even go near it when it's up now. They will stand on hind legs a foot or two behind to try to look over it at times, but that's about the extent of it, lol.
She's knocked it over and its fallen on her and she remains undeterred :( AHHHHHH. I think her brain is on short circuit.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Omg! She is quick about it!
What a little stinker. Ha! :)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
That's just like my Gracie! Pedro would stand on the other side all day, but she's over it before I can turn my back and walk away.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
NOPE!

Mine do the same thing. Godric is a hopper and he can clear a baby gate with ease but he doesn't even try, he'll just whine till I get to the same side he's on.

·
Registered
602 Posts
ahhhh so its not just Fiddle who is a monkey/cat/Chihuahua hybrid? Thank god lol.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Oh My Oakley, When my dogs do careless things I swear my husband's and my heart skip beats. One of these days one of them will make me stroke out.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I had to watch that twic. Oakley is one smart and determined chi LOL It is kinda cute though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts