Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a person that is rehoming a female and male Chihuahua as well as a puppy Chi. She is in Gastonia, NC if you or anyone you know can take in these babies please pm. The man that is rehoming them lost his wife and they were hers. He cannot care properly for them as he is working all the time and quite frankly really doesnt have a clue.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Chi's will be taken care of thanks to a member here :) Thanks again :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Michelle AKA Furkidmommy - I am sure she will post some pics if asked :) I am not sure if she is going to foster and rehome or if she will keep them? I am just so glad that they are not going to just anybody. This man had no clue and they were offering them free and we know what can happen to free dogs on classified ads or in a bad breeders hands :-(

·
Registered
166 Posts
Oh, I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as possible! I need to get some new ones up of Willow and Wiz. They will be coming here after the holidays. :) From what I was told, they've found a home for the puppy (praying it's a good home!), but the adults are to come here.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh, I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as possible! I need to get some new ones up of Willow and Wiz. They will be coming here after the holidays. :) From what I was told, they've found a home for the puppy (praying it's a good home!), but the adults are to come here.
That's wonderful!! :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Again, Thank you so much! :)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
thats fantastic news :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts