Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YEp more pictures for every one as promised :) Ive tried to take some shots so you can see their markings and colours better :) Hope you all like them be patient one post per puppy! lol :hello1: Enjoy ...

Little Verbena just for Sarah & Daisydoo( and Abi :) ) now weighing a whooping 146grams She has a lovely red nose coming through shes going to be a stunner! (Shes soo tiny but cute!)

More to follow

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Girlie

This is the second girl (unnamed) She is beautiful and weighing around 128grams so Verbena has actually over taken her! She has a black pigmented nose.

More to follow

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My big chunky girl Mimi. I plan to keep this little one. Shes a lovely colour and has a loving face! wshes weighing around 354grams!

Boys next

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is the next unnamed boy! Red little button nose. So adorable! He was a nuisance to take photos of so i only have one :) lol Weighing 190grams

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopper

Every one loves Hopper!!! A credit to his mummy :) Lovely coat, i love his face and head shape. Jet black with a white paw and a few white toes!
Weighing 356g!

More to follow!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Now its little Harvey! Lovely colour and he has a lovely shaped love heart on his neck!!! Weighing a whole 400g the biggest in the litter so far! He looks huge in my hand but i have small hands! lol

(See second page for Dustins photos!!)

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dustin he is a lovely colour im in love with his face! He is a lovely boy and has a really soft coat! Theres a few of him because hes so easy to photograph!! He weighs 364grams!

Just for fun a little lion roar :)

All done .. Hope you enjoyed seeing them :) I liked taking the pictures so i hope you did :) Theyve slowed down in weight gain a lotnow!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhhh, they are so beautiful!!! I LOVE girl #1, boy #1 and 2, and the last baby is just sooooooo sweet!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
You are so lucky to have them all! :)

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OMG thay are changing sooo much. I love their tiny noses. So sweet. Cant wait til they are big enough for a cuddle from Aunty Rach! lol x
I know Theyre changing just soo fast i dont notice till i look at their photos! lol Haha me too!! Im planning on taking visits in May! not on the first (hairdressers! lol) or the 13th (my birthday!) or the 16th (My christening) lol haha a busy month in May" I just hope i dont get anymore day trippers! :rolleyes: lol x

·
Registered
657 Posts
sigh..i miss having a baby chi around..has been about 2yrs since my bungee girl was a babe..
your pictures make me want another:rolleyes:
soooo wonderful to see fat happy baby bellies! and such a variety :)

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
AW, they are such little beauties. I can't wait to see more pics.
Thank you! Ill try and keepyou all updated :)

sigh..i miss having a baby chi around..has been about 2yrs since my bungee girl was a babe..
your pictures make me want another:rolleyes:
soooo wonderful to see fat happy baby bellies! and such a variety :)
Haha I love Bungee :) Thank you so much! Indeed they do vary a lot ! lol

1 - 20 of 52 Posts