Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres some pictures of my babies! Layla left today :( Shes now called Tigga and has gone to live with Lauren in London. I only Have Rascal and Narla left now also Lilly but she may be staying with us or my nan! Her brothers and sisters missed her for a while then had a mad 10 minutes and shredded all theyre bedding! SO excuse their mess! lol Theyre soo naughty sometimes, bless them! Well here you go and enjoy!

Aww wheres she gone :(
Rascal, Narla, Thor & Lilly

Narla Thor & Lilly

Narla, Thor, Lilly & Rascal

Narla & Thor

Little Lilly!

Lilly, Narla & Thor

Narla

No more photos mum ... Good night

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Oh those eyes and those faces.Hope they don't miss her too much,but by the look of them they've forgotten already

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, what sweet little faces.. they are so cute!
Is Rascal as big as he seems in the pics? He looks much larger than the rest of the litter.. And Lily looks quite small???

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Michelle no they dont really seem to care! lol Bless them!

Thanks Deb! Yes Rascal is quite big and Lilly is the smallest more Chihuahua "type" girl lol Rascal eats the least food! lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I can see a bit of Tiny in their cute faces, especially in Lily! They are darling puppies.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wast to cuddle them all!!!
Haha i always do!

noooooooooo!!!! :( what a horrible name to pick lol! gosh... -_- i miss her. lovely remaining pup photes :( layla :(
Haha lol bless she loved the name Layla soo much she wanted it incase she ever had a baby girl! lol Thanks Pidge!

I can see a bit of Tiny in their cute faces, especially in Lily! They are darling puppies.
Haha i can See Tiny in all of them sometimes, im quite impressed with Lilly (being crossbred) so i cant wait for Hopes puppies!

lily is soooooo cute! xx great to see how they have grown up! xx
Thank you! Lilly is my favourite! Theyre growing up lovely im just home searching for the right homes for my two maybe three babies! lol

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Such sweeties, it would be so hard to be a breeder and have to send all your puppies to other homes...I would want to keep every one...I would be a the "Dog Lady" with a gazillion chihuahuas.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha im trying not to be a dog "hoarder" as too say! my family has a theory that im going to be like the crazy cat lady of the simpsons but with Chihuahuas! lol thanks people!

Thank you! It is when ive become so attched especially to little Lilly

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Lilly looks very chi!!!!! Size difference is amazing.. they're definately tiny's babies :O) bless him he must be a proud daddy!!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
So cute looking. I love the JRT/Parsons Terrier--BUT they are very active. I do know (after we had one visit here) that they are a different sort than a chi !! The spunkiest wee dog around though--full of it for sure !!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts