Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Darn it, I haven't been here long enough for a siggy. I haven't even managed to post pictures of my new kid yet, either. lol Your siggys are adorable, though.

·
Registered
98 Posts
How long do you have to e on here for to have one? Then again ive been on here for a while now just dont use it much xx

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'll have one please!! :p Although i have a yorkie now and not a chihuahu but hes the most adorable little boy out! :p xx

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yay!!!

No I have yet another excuse to get Bacchus' pictures done. Hm, maybe I should wait until he grows some hair, poor little mangy guy. (I do have other dogs, though, his bigger siblings.)

What are the chances I could ask if you make me a siggy type thing for maybe like a face book cover? I have kelpies, coolies and poodles and am a member of several training and genetics FB forum accounts. I'd love to see yur beautiful work plastered all over. ;)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
A siggy is the cute little graphic picture below peoples posts. They usually have their dogs name and picture in some sort of graphic design.

After 75 posts, you can request that someone make one for you. I myself make them, but being in school haven't in a while. Melissa makes great ones, as does Caitlin (LittleGemma).

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

1 - 13 of 13 Posts