Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all does any1 know of a good digital camara i can buy to take loadsa pics of all my babies my one is real bad thanks

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I have a Kodak EasyShare DX4900. It's 4.0Megapixel and it's very user friendly. This is my second Kodak digital camera and I'm very happy with it. I'd recommend any of the EasyShare cameras. This one is about 2 years old and there are newer EasyShare models out there.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
The Kodaks are very easy to use, and with the printer dock you can print pictures easily without jumping through hoops or learning a good dose of technology.

In terms of quality, pretty much all digital cameras nowadays made by major manufactuers are excellent quality and you can't go wrong with any one. There are certain cameras that are better for certain types of photography, but with features, also comes increased price.

Things that are important in a camera that I would look for (for specifically dog photos) are short shutter lag (the time it takes for the camera to take a picture after you press the shutter), good in-camera flash, and a camera that takes XD, CF, or SD cards, I personally stay away from Sony since I don't want to get stuck with a bunch of memory sticks if I change camera brands.

You will also want to consider a camera that comes with an easy to use software to download and edit the imags. Nikon has great software followed by Olympus, Canon, and Kodak.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
NoahFL said:
I have a Kodak EasyShare DX4900. It's 4.0Megapixel and it's very user friendly. This is my second Kodak digital camera and I'm very happy with it. I'd recommend any of the EasyShare cameras. This one is about 2 years old and there are newer EasyShare models out there.
I have the Kodak EasyShare CX7430, 4.0 megapixels. It could not be simpler to operate, then to download and edit the pics. The software does it all for you. I could probably take better pictures if I bothered to read the manual. :lol: But I'm more than satisfied with the quality of the camera. :)

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
We have a Cannon Powershot A20. Marks grandma gave it to us for Christmas about 5 years ago...

I am still learning stuff about it...

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
NoahFL said:
I have Kodak Easy Share CX7525. It takes great pictures and is easy to use! :D

·
Registered
521 Posts
I have a nikon 8700 and it's GREAT I love it, takes beautiful pics and it's so easy to use. Maybe a bit bulky for the average user, very much like the good manual cameras in size or shape, and rather expensive (but worth it if you're looking for a high quality camera). However I can imagine that some of nikons cheaper cameras will be awesome. I know they're a great brand and will have a good camera for every need.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts