Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering purchasing one of these little puppies.

Can anyone give me their opinion on whether they are Apple Heads or not?

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I'd love to take a look but your pictures are postage stamp size!

Can you make them larger and then post as a pic rather than a link? Post the link into the "picture" icon next to the link icon. Looks like it is a pic of mountains. That way pics will post right into the thread.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Also, it is extremely hard to tell their head shape without seeing a profile shot. The stop (where the muzzle meets the forehead) should be a 90 degree angle. And their forehead should protrude a little bit. To me she doesn't look to have that well defined dome, but it is really hard to tell without that side view.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so much for being willing to look! But, I just called to see if the little girl was still available before I got my hopes up..... and she has already been sold. I guess I should do the calling first next time. I guess I just got excited! :)

But, it's ok. I know the right puppy is out there waiting for me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well ladies! I found this precious little baby yesterday and I wanted your opinion.

Apple Head? Can you tell from the pic with the mom? The little girl is only 4 weeks right now. She is sooooo adorable! And I may be in love either way!:love2:

Did I do the pics right this time?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know! She looks so adorable. I'm going to see her tonight. So I will post about her disposition and some more pics then. I can't wait to meet her.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

1 - 11 of 11 Posts