Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just cut the tulle strips for the harness "costumes". I quickly tied Eden's up and was laughing so hard when I put it on her.

This is for the Cinco de Mayo (this Saturday) Chihuahua parade hoping to beat a Guinness Book record for the most Chis in costume in a parade.

Anyway, my girls do not have costumes but they will have harnesses on for walking so I just fancied up the harnesses with pink, green and black tulle (you cannot see the black too well on her because she is so dark).

I am hoping that they will walk fine and not notice the extra decoration but I am not a bit crafty so this will do (and it was cheap).

Anyway, I had to share:

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Oh my, that is one of the sweetest little faces ever! Huge eyes, ears back, and the most pleading look.. Momma, what were you thinking??? :) I love it.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
OMG that is adorable...SHE is adorable!! :love5: The parade sounds like so much fun...wish I could be there in person but I hope to see loads of photos!! :D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sooooo cute!where is this parade happening! Iwas thinking about taking mocha to a cinco de mayo party but couldnt find one that was pet friendly:(. We usually go to a local mexican restaurant but obviously no dogs allowed! How racist haha

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Oh. My. Goodness. She could not be any cuter!!!!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Karen, I am head over heels in LOVE!!!! She is the sweetest little thing I think I have ever laid my eyes on!! Can't wait to see pics of Hope and Ruby all dressed up in their costumes on the big day.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks!

I am not certain if the other two will be as compliant.

This is a fundraiser for a local no-kill shelter which is even better than breaking a Guinness record.

The Associated Press picked up the article which is great! They need 700 dogs.

The flyer was cute. It says, Let's be honest, we are not the Westminster Kennel Club. This event is not reserved for purebred Chihuahuas. If it looks like a Chihuahua, walks like a Chihuahua or THINKS that it is a Chihuahua, it is welcome to participate.

It is in downtown Kansas City on Southwest Boulevard which is a culturally rich Hispanic area full of amazing restaurants, shops, bakeries and markets.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Oh my goodness Karen....that is ADORABLE!!!

The second picture of her, she looks like she has eye lashes on. So So So
cute! That picture is amazing!

·
Registered
801 Posts
I think you should crop that picture of Eden and send it to them for their
advertising! No way could they come up with a dog that looks cuter than
her!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Very cute. I should make something for Venus. The local humane society is having something for Cinco De Mayo and chis.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts