Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in August we had some foster baby kittens at my house, I fell in love with the little runt/girl and have been badgering Rob to let me bring her home ever since....well she's home until Tuesday...just to see....and I need a name for her. My other cats are DeeJay, Mini Dee, Munchie, Mercedes & Tigger/Tiglet. She's a beautiful Red Mackeral Tabby with white she will be 5 months old on the 13th. She weighs 3# right now and ADORES the dogs...she jumped in their pen with them and purred LOUDER when Ziva was torturing her.

Here she was at about 5 weeks:

Here she is now.....Smiling

Someone found a Tiger Dreamz ball....

Such pretty markings.

She is so TINY, Tiglet the brown tabby is 9 months old so pretty much full grown at 5#

****I REALLY need to vacuum under my hubbys desk...lol.

·
Registered
30 Posts
It's not very original but she looks like a 'Marmarlade' to me, I don't know why. She is so cute. She looks very playful.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Here are some I am liking:
Cayenne
Rosie
Ruby
Ginger
Tawny
Sunny
Cinnamon
Marisol
Pumpkin
Serena

Rob likes Garfield...but I had a childhood cat named Garfield and this kitten is a girl

He also likes Billie (as in Billie Goat) as she climbs EVERYTHING she keeps scaling the puppy pen to climb in with the dogs.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like Rob is voting for Pumpkin because she's a cute little Pumpkin..... :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We are really liking the name "Bugaboo Pumpkin"....because she's a cute little pumpkin of a thing and is also very Bugaboo.....she pestered Rob for a while, he was attempting to play on his PSP....she had other plans.....

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ohhh she's sweet I don't like cats but she's a cute little Ginger kitty!! Very pretty face looks sweet with the fluffy ball we need fluffy balls

1 - 12 of 12 Posts