Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heyyy! , right i need to toilet train BOTH the dogs in my house! big pippi has decided to copy tillie and pop ect. everywhere! :foxes15: lol and tillie is still in the stage of "no i will not do it there! i will do it where i want!" which my guess is ALOT of you have been through! :p so i need some crates! one big enough to fit a large boarder collie in and one the size to fit my wittle tillie tots :D i have a budget of £50 (about $80) without shipping but with would be helpful! would be able to pay more if i could do in payments , it dosent have to be you selling it , it could be off a website! i cant go to stores as the only one i have within about 200 miles of me is pets at home! so can you help me? xx

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
I am not sure if you have a Target in your area but I have used their travel crates before as they are only $25 each and if they mess them up they are easy to trash and not too pricey

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not sure if you have a Target in your area but I have used their travel crates before as they are only $25 each and if they mess them up they are easy to trash and not too pricey
Damn! i need to keep a closer track on my flipping posts! LOL yeah we dont have target :'( watta shame! but i think im gonna get a playpen now! just not sure where........ :confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts