Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I leave tomorrow to pick up our new addition:) Im nervous and excited. Im flying so that is the nervous part:( I hate flying but the baby cannot be shipped so I have to go to pick her up. Its going to be a very long day as my flight leaves at 6:30 am and my returning flight doesnt get home until 10:30 pm.

Will post pictures when we get home:D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congratulations!!!

Congratulations, on your "new addition"! I will keep you all, in my thoughts and prayers...I pray that you all will have a nice and safe flight! I can't wait, to see the "new baby"! I got my "new baby", today, and I was also, both nervous and excited...it is so awesome to have a new little one!

God bless!
Tamara
:binky:

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Oh How fun, where are flying to to get your pup. How exciting. I get so jealous when I hear of someone getting a new puppy. I really think my Zoey would like a friend. Can't wait to hear all about your new little one. And see photos. Good luck.....

·
Registered
327 Posts
Just think about your new little puppy and the flying part won't seem as bad! I'm so excited for you! Then again, I love flying, especially alone. Flying with two kids and three dogs makes me a wreck lol. We have it down to a fine art from doing it so often. Best wishes and post pics soon!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
How exciting, the flight there won't be so fun, but how fun to have her traveling with you on the way home:) Can't wait for pics!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I'll anxiously be awaiting an update!! :D Soooo excited for you Kristy...I hope the flight & day goes well. And that is one way to look at it. The flight home will be much more exciting. hehe

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Thinking of you Kristy as you're on your way to pick up little L! Good luck & give lots of (gentle LOL) snuggles to your wee baby for me! :love5:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone!!! I finally made it home before midnight last night :) I arrived at the airport at 4:30 am and made it back home again at 10:30 pm. I flew from Jacksonville, FL to Denver, Co and back in 1 day!! Yesterday was a very long and exhausting....but so glad to be home with Lacey! She did so good. She was in a carrier almost 12 hrs. When we got home...she was so excited to be out of it and just wanted to play. She is a little sweat heart. She is 14 weeks and weighs 17 oz. Im going to post some pics in a little while but in the meantime...here are a couple of videos from last night.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
That's it...I'm flying to Florida & bringing her back to Maine with ME! :lol: She is SO SO sweet & cute & small & playful! Love it! She looks to be the perfect little girl Kristy...I'm so happy for you. You finally got your little girl home! YAY!!

I can't wait for pics but thanks for sharing the videos. I've been stalking CP this morning waiting for some kind of update. Been wondering how the flight home went...so glad all went well!

Welcome home little Lacey!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Oh my she's a bit lighter than Dottie at (16 weeks on sunday) be sure to have some nutri cal on hand,she is adorable,what a shame you're so far away her and Dottie would have so much fun together

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Omg. I love her! She is sooooo cute! Her little tail is always going a mile a minute, awwww! :love5: What a wee sweetheart! Congrats!! :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Btw, who was growling? LOL That cracked me up!
Mia!!! That little brat! But they have gotten better. Im not letting her out and down with the rest until there is NO growling. She did chase Addy last night...it was hysterical. Lacey wanted to play with her but Addy was terrified:D

She's so precious! Glad your flight went well, thats a lot of flying in one day!
Thank you! I wont EVER being doing that again :)

Oh my she's a bit lighter than Dottie at (16 weeks on sunday) be sure to have some nutri cal on hand,she is adorable,what a shame you're so far away her and Dottie would have so much fun together
That would be nice. Lacey needs a playmate her size:)

Omg. I love her! She is sooooo cute! Her little tail is always going a mile a minute, awwww! :love5: What a wee sweetheart! Congrats!! :)
Thank you! She has so much energy for such a wee one....it really suprised me!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Omg Kristy, I somehow missed this post...holy cow poops, she is sooo hyper and adorable!!! She reminds me of how Bryco acted LOL. And haha she is quite pudgy, !

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Omg Kristy, I somehow missed this post...holy cow poops, she is sooo hyper and adorable!!! She reminds me of how Bryco acted LOL. And haha she is quite pudgy, !
And I was worried she wouldnt be playful :rolleyes: She does have a pudgy little belly :) Somehow she just fit right in and made herself at home instantly.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts