Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello: I am looking for a 3rd chihuahua baby. I have 2 now. One is ill with epilepsy, and having liver problems from the phenobarbital. Sooooo I want a longhair female. Does anyone know of a breeder near Joliet IL? I have spoken to Jessica Simon of Jem's chihuahuas, but she doesn't have any pups now. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I'm in IL but I honestly don't know of any! I do rescue and there are a lot of BYBs... but I don't actually know that I could recommend any around here. =/ I think you can search the AKC approved breeders via their webpage? I haven't tried it myself.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
got a lead on a puppy

Hi all: I have located the cutest puppy on earth! She is a cream and white longcoat. She lives way out west, and they are coming east the next 2 or 3 months, and will bring her with them. I can't wait. I can only see her front in the picture the breeder sent me, but she seems mostly white. In the meantime, I can buy another pen for her. Got all sorts of toys, collars etc. Estatic Sue!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
got a lead on a puppy

Hi all: I have located the cutest puppy on earth! She is a cream and white longcoat. She lives way out west, and they are coming east the next 2 or 3 months, and will bring her with them. I can't wait. I can only see her front in the picture the breeder sent me, but she seems mostly white.She is only about 5 weeks old now. In the meantime, I can buy another pen for her. Got all sorts of toys, collars etc. Estatic Sue!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Sue, that is great news! I am sooo happy for you.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
That is SUCH great and exciting news!!

Eden came to us by similar circumstances and I knew it was meant to be. The breeder was just 3.5 hours from us but they were coming within 10 miles of our house for an event. They bought her and we met them.

Cannot wait for pictures and to hear more about her! Will you choose a name when you see her or have you chosen one??

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will probably have to wait until summer to get her. Windsong chihuahuas and DarKen chihuahuas have gotten together, and Darken's is getting one of Windsong chi's puppies. They are in Oregon, and will fly in with my puppy, and I will pick her up. I have to inquire as to when or if that litter is even born! I can't wait. Sue

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I will probably have to wait until summer to get her. Windsong chihuahuas and DarKen chihuahuas have gotten together, and Darken's is getting one of Windsong chi's puppies. They are in Oregon, and will fly in with my puppy, and I will pick her up. I have to inquire as to when or if that litter is even born! I can't wait. Sue
Do you have pictures?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts