Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:wink: did you downloaded it as a trial or as a program..if is the program there are some sites that offer codes for programs..try seaching for photoshop codes or something..i'll see if i can remember a website i know..i'll ask around..but you can search the net too :wink: If is the trial, i don't think they should ask you for a code but if they do..the whole download brings a READ ONLY file and maybe is there..is usually a notepad file.. :wink: Hope i'm not too confusing.. :wink:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:? i've heard of websites but I wouldn't recommend it..they eventually screw up your computer..try looking for a file that says read only on all the photoshop stuff you downloaded..I'll see if I can find you the website for codes but don't guarantee anything..wish I could help more :wink:

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Hi there, they ask for a serial number because you can purchase it at the end of the trial, after you pay, they will send you a serial number that will unlock it permanently. It will continue to ask for a serial number during the trial in case you do purchase it within those 30 or so days. The program is ridiculously expensive ($600) so it may be to your advantage to borrow a copy or get Photoshop LE from someone who got it as a package with their camera.

PM me and I can help you out. -Nate

1 - 6 of 6 Posts