Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first chi puppy and a dream come true!! He will be here in a few weeks and I am stumped on name ideas. I know that once I get him something will come to me but would like some ideas to have ready. He is black and white long haired-markings similar to a border collie... His AKC name is King's Lil Bruiser Too "Bruisey" I'm not liking Bruisey or Bruiser b/c of Legally Blonde... any ideas???

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
How about...Tito or Beckham or Pacey or Booker ?? It might help to have him for a couple days to see what he is like, then a name just might come to you. We had names picked out for our little guy before we got him and named him something totally different because all the names we had picked out didn't suit him. I bet you can't wait to get him!! Post some pics when you do!!! :D

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
pippin

pippin is still available :wink: :wink: as a lot of people here liked that name........ i chose cosmo.....as you can see ofcourse :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
33 Posts
how about pixel, bosco, baxter, jackson, flea (if he has a lot of enery and bounces aroud a lot) i have a female chihuahua and it was hard to find a name. i wanted a name that's different. i chose a japanese name for her. her name is mina (pronounced meena)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the GREAT suggestions. We are thinking Jazper and call him "Jazzy" for short. It means "Ruler of the home of Kingdom" if I remember correctly. His AKC name has King in it so it seemed fitting. Although, once he is home we will see how well the name fits.
He was due to be here yesterday (Sunday) but due to bad weather in Houston, Tx the breeder and I agreed not to ship him. Hopefully tomorrow he will be able to come home. My birthday is Saturday and he is my gift from my husband. I would LOVE for him to get here before then.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I FINALLY got my puppy last night! The weather let up in Houston and the breeder sent him via Continental yesterday. He is EVERYTHING I imagined and then some. He has such a personality. He has decided that he is "KING" and barks at everything. Especially the cat. He growls, barks and jumps at her. She, on the other hand, could care less about him and only swats him and keeps moving. She has gotten him a few times with her claws but he runs back for more. He is definitly going to be the "Man" of his house.....
We have decided after spending some time w/ him that Jazper doesnt fit him. In fact, Bruisey, which is what the breeder dubbed him, is perfect for him. So he is our Little Bruisey :D :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts