Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so as most of you know, my mom gave me bella she was going to put her down. she's registered with CKC (continental kellen clup) my mom gave me her pedigree and i'm still waiting for her papers (mailed off for them yesterday) anyways i have no idea what i'm looking at or anything. i see some CH in there and i'm assuming those are champions? basically what i'm interested in is seeing pictures of her parents, grandparents and great grandparents and knowing a little about where she came from, problem is i don't know how to search for these things.....if anyone could help i'd be so greatful. here's what i have

Sire- TR89323704 6/23/2009 Lm's marble rocky road chlt and tn mrl mkgs

Dam- CH-02930586 10/21/2005 Lm's lady godiva wh blak sptd

Sires parents- TR34892502 (08-07) 3/9/2005 maspups salvador della-spanky chlt and tn sptd on wh

- TR56534902 (01-09) 10/31/2006 maspups chili o'duches merle chlt and tn mrl mkgs

dams parents-CH-02632615 tuckers joey wh blk sptd
-CH-02632617 tuckers megan wh blk sptd tn

if you need more info i have the great grand parents. the breeder is linley staples and i believe she's in spokane, Washington. i would really just like to see pics and read about them but i don't know how. any help would be great. please :confused: also what does the TR mean and the numbers like (08-07) before the sire parents DOB? i'm so lost :foxes15:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I am not sure if there is a database for CKC (Continental Kennel Club) it isnt a reputable club like AKC (American Kennel Club) so they really do not keep track of the lines like they should. In fact the CKC will register about anything, this includes rescues that nobody has any idea about the background. The only thing I can think of is to maybe google search the exact names of the dogs in the lines, if there are champions you may be able to find pictures of them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've tried googling the parents and grandparents and even the breeders name. i was told she couldn't be registered with the akc because she's merle, and the akc won't accept them? i read there's alot of controversy on merles and just exactly the color got thrown into the lines......anyways, no luck on anything, maybe when i get her papers i'll know more? thanks for your input

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
It looks to me like she breeds chi's and also peke's. Couldn't find a website. But she has puppies for sale on lots of different sites, and LOTS of them. You can draw your own conclusions.

Regardless, I'm so happy that you have Bella! Why was she going to be put down? It sounds like you ARE Bella's savior! :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya i saw that too, one site had 30 puppies.....sounds like byb to me. just would like to find out about where/who she came from but i guess it's a lost cause. my mom bought bella as a breeding dog, i guess bella didn't like the male she wanted to breed to (1 she's only 10 months now and i've had her for about 3....and 2 she LOVES all the dogs she's come into contact with) so my mom thought her to be a lost cause as a breeder (again she's only 10 mos:foxes15: ) so she gave her (or maybe someone bought her, who knows) to these people who returned her and said she just didn't suit their family (which i can understand, she was VERY shy when i got her but she's doing soooo much better) so my mom was gonna have her PTS later that week, my fiance and i showed up just after new years for a visit and she tried to pawn off 2 chis on us, both were about 7 months old, half sisters. we took delany (now bella) (my fiance wanted the other little female) a few hours later, we drove back to moms (about a hours drive) and got the other chi, vetta (now julliet) who resides at my sister in laws house with a boxer named romeo :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Why would your mom choose to put a dog to sleep over trying to rehome her?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
she tried once and failed....i don't agree with most she does and we haven't really had a decient relationship, but i have a little brother whos 6 so i visit on major holidays. she's never liked bella because she was really nervous and shy....she would rather have a dog she could yell at, and it would still love her. bellas not that way, she's sensitive and i believe she's been hit more than once, wouldn't surprise me. she does have a number of other chis, 7 or 8 give or take a few, i feel bad for them but i've given up trying to change her, if she gives me another one, i'd take knowing i couldn't keep it but i'd find it a great home. needless to say bellas very spoiled but properly disiplined as well, she's turned out to be rather well rounded. i don't think her shyness was due to bad breeding but rather bad rearing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a pedigree for the puppy you are asking about ... and pictures of the parents attached here ... Since mom is CKC ...and dad is AKC ... AKC will not recognize them ... only AKC to AKC are recognized

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
This thread is 2 years old. The OP does not post anymore.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts