Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys still not a perfect name for our baby..................we were thinking burberry or london or maybe paris or Wilma that is the name of the UofA mascot but still not convinced. :?

we thought also Vuitton she is Louis Vuitton colors?!

i wanted Frida as in Frida Kalho but my husband dosent like it. :cry:

any ideas would help!

Thanks again for your help! :wave:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Frida is cute, I like the different names myself :wink:

olsen nah well for a boy maybe

its a girl?

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
i like louis, its cute whether referring to the designer or not. For a boy you could nickname LOUEY and for a girl LOU-LOU! Not found of Viutton though sounds erm hard to pronouce lol

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
you sooo remind me of me i always try to think of over the top names or something with a meaning my jacob is after jacob the jeweller famous for watches lol!! and ruby as she is red and tyke as he is small
how about-

gucci
chanel
dior
if you dont want to call her louis there are always the designs for louis vuitton like-
murukami
cherry blossom (could be either)
damier
etc

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
ok i found some fashion/designer names *i love chanel

chanel
chic
burberry
chloe
chica
Gucci
Princess
Missy
Vuitton
Sundae
Brownie
Sweetie

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
stefanie_farrell said:
wow vicki, you know your stuff!

lol thats coz im some major designer addict lol my overdraft doesnt appreciate it but thats the way it is lol plus im a major louis fan i wouldnt buy it real though as there are to many fakes around n these days you cant tell difference im more of a anya hindmarch fan there are no copies around thats why i buy that i just got a great chihuahua bag off of her wanna get one of hers with my own dogs on for my b day well is my 21st after all lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts