Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am gettin him in 2weeks time (when he is 8weeks old) he is red with a black mask. any names?? and also when the lady said he is red, wat colour is red exactly, like its not guna b red red i know that.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
my Ozzy was described as red with a black mask when he was born but the black mask has now gone lol here they are this is red :

also names are really personal what sort of name are you looking for first and then maybe we could help - ie: do you want a cute name, or a strong name - do you want a name ending in Y etc :wave:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
need to think of prefix

hiya i am going to buy a prefix for my chis has any1 got any ideas of what to call it im a bit of a designer addict maybe something along them lines i have not got any ideas here is pic of my baby if that helps

·
Registered
26 Posts
CHIMICHANGA! What a great name! I love it! haha. My dog's name is Manolo and it suites him because he's a little bad a$$ ;)

Let it come to you...once you have him at home and you see what kind of personality he has you'll get a better idea of what he should be called. These dogs really name themselves.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Wow I love Chimichanga (Chimi). Thats so cute and got "Chi" (Chihuahua) in it :thumbright:

Otherwise I also like Cheveyo, Ailano or Ryo

1 - 16 of 16 Posts