Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok its markcusses 4th bday sunday and my nans bday too anyways everything was going great i had all markcusses bday prezzie and my nans just wanted to get her sumat extra anyway this has been avery exspensive week ive had both bdays saskia at the vets bills holiday money to put away etc and i only have 80pounds aweek anyways i have my last 20 pounds i got bits and got my nan 4 pairs of earrings cheap only 7 pound for the lot but she likes non silver ones as she loses them alot lol anyways i paid for it all got her cake and card and stuff and im thinking great now all we need is wrapping paper markcusses card and his cake n hour later i get home and go to get out theearrings i bought her and there gone some idiots stole the flea stuff i bought the dogs my purse and the earrings out of the bag while i was at another counter im so upset and p****** angry i cant believe so now i have no more money to get another prezzie or to get his cake and card with !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some people are total S***

*edited for swearing*

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Wow :shock: I would be highly upset too :evil: . I am so sorry that this happened to you :( . I hope that you day gets better :sunny:

·
Registered
677 Posts
I am sorry you are having a bad day.

Just think that tomorrow will be a better one :D

·
Registered
936 Posts
Gosh the nerve of some people. I'm sorry you had to go through it. Hope the following days are better, and everything ends up working out. Which I'm pretty sure it will, just like everything else in life.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what peed me off the most was the fact it was for my nan and the fact they took the rest of my money too i hate people smetimes do people not think before they do things or realise what m ess they can cause from their actions!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
omg i'm so sorry for you !! people these days just have no respect!!
yesterday i was on the bus going home from work and a lady noticed her purse was stolen ....police came on the bus and everybody was searched ...nothing was found but i felt so bad for the lady !! it always happens to people who need their money the most . maybe you can make you nanny something yourself and tell her what happened...i'm sure she will understand.....

kisses nat

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i almost said that it happens to those that need their money the most and that if only these theives knew what the money was used for but man they would still take it. this elderly woman was pick pocketed and she didn't even know it until she stepped up to the pharmacy to pay for her prescriptions and didn't have her money. it broke my heart! some people in this world disgust me and for awhile there i started losing faith in humanity but you can't think like that. :(

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what im doing is gonna buy the earrings again but instead of paying a certain amount of my vet bill ill beable to pay a tiny bit less to re buy them but this happend to my nan a few weeks ago the mad thing was her ourse is one that wraps around her yeah and they must have cut it off her slyley and taken it !

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
AAArrrgggghhhh! No way - how can people be so disrespectful! People now adays are greedy and so insincere! Do they not realise that they are making people unhappy and in tricky stituations very stressful! I come on to Chi PPl everyday usually after school and i read of several posts where peoples things have been thieved-it drives me crazy to think why people have to be so low to do this! Tell your nan what happened, and she will definately understand. You can pay your vet bills off in installments and maybe that will leave you will a bit more money and you could use that - just think the next day will always be a better brighter one and if not you can tell us on Chi PPl and we will try to leave your mind at better peace! I hope things get better for you
xfayex and xdeanox

1 - 11 of 11 Posts