Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud chi mum tonight.

Neeva graduated her foundation class tonight, and she did so with the best marks. So proud of my little madam she's really turning out to be a well rounded dog, so she's now continuing her training starting the 22nd I'm well excited :)!
She's very smart has responded fantastically to her positive reinforcement and clicker training method.

This was her waiting patiently outside!

This is her certificates and rosette!

Pablo is very proud of his little lady.

I couldn't stop laughing at this I left the room for 2 seconds whilst writing this and Pablo was having a right nosey :laughing5:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Aww well done Neeva! :D She's just too cute! So is Pablo, I love that picture of both of them. And I love the confused look on his face on the laptop picture, like "what IS this?" or maybe "what is she writing about me again?". lol

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well done gorgeous little Neeva she is such a lovely lady :) she's done great, love the photo of Pablo nosing at your laptop haha!
She's growing up so fast I notice more changes with her than Pablo maybe its the fur! But its hilarious when she gets bathed she's literally the teeniest thing ever the fur is so misleading! Pablos a nosey buggar he loves watching the TV too!

Aww well done Neeva! :D She's just too cute! So is Pablo, I love that picture of both of them. And I love the confused look on his face on the laptop picture, like "what IS this?" or maybe "what is she writing about me again?". lol
He will sit with me for ages watching the laptop screen and if I'm at my desk on the computer he paws to get on my lap so he can watch too.. He must be a very business minded dog :laughing5:

Way to go, Neeva!
She says thanks I have a graduate daughter ;)!

Great job sweet girl! The laptop pic is too funny. It's like he's up to no good! Lol
Thanks Meoshia! Sometimes I'll put on youtube vids of dogs playing for him and he will sit and watch it totally mesmerised! I'll need to record it and show you its hilarious.

Well done Mum and Neeva!! She is growing and so beautiful. Love the pic of Pablo snooping on your computer.
Thank you!! I love watching her change, Ive got a picture the trainers took of her the first week she went then the last week I couldn't believe the difference!

Congrats! that is great news!
Thanks so much! :) Proud mumma.

Congratulations to you and Neeva. 🎉👏🎉
She got all the celebratory snacks! Thank you :)!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts