Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still can't get over how much Neeva is changing, she really is my beautiful little girl.

Her personality doesn't match her looks, she looks as if butter wouldn't melt. The reality is she's one crazy pup she bounces about mad and not scared of a thing, she's full of life and mischief.

Her coat is starting to come in really nicely she turned 5 months old on the second of this month, Pablo is casting everywhere its even on Neeva total nightmare!

Here are some piccys of her, ignore all Pablos hair on her and everywhere else no matter how much I wash and hoover and even brush him he's still casting like a little hairy beast.. any tips?

My beautiful girly.

Here is a close up of her coat so far..

And looking as cute as a button..

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
aw wow neeva is looking stunning, lovely photos! im happy to hear about her coat coming in nicely. how she doing at the puppy class?
only tip I have when it comes to pet hair is a sticky roller or sticky glove :)

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aw wow neeva is looking stunning, lovely photos! im happy to hear about her coat coming in nicely. how she doing at the puppy class?
only tip I have when it comes to pet hair is a sticky roller or sticky glove :)
Thank you Hun!!

Its so thick, takes forever to dry! And its not starting until the new year which seems ages away :(
I changed my bedding yesterday, pablo slept in the bed with us last night and this morning when I was getting up I couldn't believe the amount of hair that was everywhere, I have a sticky roller but it does no justice he's just so hairy its crazy haha!!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
only tip I have when it comes to pet hair is a sticky roller or sticky glove
Thank you Hun!!

Its so thick, takes forever to dry! And its not starting until the new year which seems ages away

I changed my bedding yesterday, pablo slept in the bed with us last night and this morning when I was getting up I couldn't believe the amount of hair that was everywhere, I have a sticky roller but it does no justice he's just so hairy its crazy haha!!
Do you use a pet dryer or just towel dry?and that is a while away, at least she's got the first part done though. I had a puppy class a couple of nights ago and completely forgot I was meant to be there!
Millie doesn't usually cast that much but the sticky roller does the job for me when I need it. Maybe get one of those sticky gloves?

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Wow! I have always wanted a long hair chi- but technically my husband is allergic to dogs but with the smooth coats and they r so small it hasn't bothered him for 15years.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow! I have always wanted a long hair chi- but technically my husband is allergic to dogs but with the smooth coats and they r so small it hasn't bothered him for 15years.
If it helps my partner is highly allergic to dogs, to the point he ends up in the emergency room. Only breed that never set his allergies off were chihuahuas and he has zero reaction to our long haired one she very rarely casts. Or smooth coat casts like there's no tomorrow but he takes very little reaction we wash them both with anti dander shampoo and daily brushing you wouldn't even think he was allergic! :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
She is so beautiful! and...fluffy :) ha ha :)

My Cookie is also a long coat but she doesn't seem to have as much hair as Neeva does :) She's such a pretty doggie :)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Neeva is looking soooo beautiful. I'm starting to see the tan points in her face. She's gonna be a fluff ball.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She is so beautiful! and...fluffy :) ha ha :)

My Cookie is also a long coat but she doesn't seem to have as much hair as Neeva does :) She's such a pretty doggie :)
Aww thank you!!! What age is cookie? Neeva blew her coat quite early at about 3 months but it's only been the last few weeks I've really noticed her coat coming in! Both her parents were long hair double coats so I'm hoping she gets that. But even without hair Id love her the same she sure is a little madam. Did you get to see cookies parents?

Neeva is looking soooo beautiful. I'm starting to see the tan points in her face. She's gonna be a fluff ball.
Thank you my love!! I've really noticed them too, it wasn't until I was looking at pictures of her before work that I realised that you couldn't make out any markings on her face when she really Young. I honestly don't know why I didn't get a LC sooner, it's amazing watching them grow and change!!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Aww thank you!!! What age is cookie? Neeva blew her coat quite early at about 3 months but it's only been the last few weeks I've really noticed her coat coming in! Both her parents were long hair double coats so I'm hoping she gets that. But even without hair Id love her the same she sure is a little madam. Did you get to see cookies parents?

Thank you my love!! I've really noticed them too, it wasn't until I was looking at pictures of her before work that I realised that you couldn't make out any markings on her face when she really Young. I honestly don't know why I didn't get a LC sooner, it's amazing watching them grow and change!!

Yep, that's it with long coats, looking back at pics of them really show all of the changes and stages they've gone through into adulthood. And Neeva has so far to go, it's gonna be such a fun journey. You're gonna look back at this pic of her 6 months from now and barely recognize her. I can't wait til her tail plumes and ear fringe comes in more. Can't wait for you to add your third 😊

1 - 13 of 13 Posts